BY BEAUTY TREATS

high quality Professional 10 Colors MATTE AND SHIMMER MIXED COLORS Combine colors in one palette for contouring, shading, concealing. Make the skin looks more natural, clean and attractive. Perfect for everyday use. Net Wt. 1.42 oz / 40.6 g Beauty... see more...

Molly H.
Leander
This product unfortunately sucked :( the colors are very weird and none of them are bronzer shades I could actually use. They are very pigmented but the shades are just so weird. I also don’t like the packaging bc it is very big and bulky like how am I supposed to work with this? The shades also look sooo much different in the picture. They are also super hard to blend. Anyone else agree?
Brittany M.
For a product that does absolutely nothing for me and doesn’t last long I use this often. It’s very very chalky and just doesn’t feel great on the skin, but something keeps me using it?? I’m not sure but I’m gonna keep trying until I find the reason I somehow seem to enjoy this palette because personally I don’t see how I keep using it.
Catherine H.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this because I had a wedding party to do and it had every shade I needed in it and it only cost 3$ from five below. The shades go on really smooth and it’s easy to apply
Precious N.
It is a pretty good contour palette. I would definitely recommend for beginners. I received mine as a birthday gift. It gets the job done, definitely old faithful. I love the different highlight shades in this palette, they look beautiful on the face.
Savannah t.
Houston
I really love using this palette I love that I can wet my brush and make it blend really well and also it contains powder for your under eye and that's really works
Vanessa L.
Panorama city, CA
Beauty treats face contour palette is really affordable and the colors are great.. is really easy to use and blends perfectly to medium to light color skin!, the packaging is a little too long but is great to have at home, not to carry it with you in your hand bag.. smells a little bit too strong for my taste, but still can Rock it every day.. it will be perfect if it was a little bit smaller and odor free .. yes I will highly recommend and purchase it again.
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
My sister didn't like this so she gave it to me. The colors are dark and light. So a variety of shades. I like to use the bronzer. They are very pretty and very blendable.
Samantha A.
I love this palette. The tones are a bit dark but that perfectly fine for me. I use this product everyday. It's very affordable. It lasts all day long. I even use it as eye shadows sometimes, the beautiful copper color.
Genesis A.
This is a good contour palette for beginners or for someone who hardly ever wears make up I guess not really my cup of yeah there really powdery and not so pigmented the powder leaves u patches around ur face.
Ilda H.
Turlock, CA
This pallete is really good for the price range, they blend easily. The only problem is the colors are way too warm, but other than is a great pallete.
Chikita H.
Jember
is it worth to try? does anyone ever have breakout experience with Beauty Treats product?
Jazlyn A.
I recently received this product as a gift, but I'm a little nervous to try it out. The reason for that is because I have dry skin and I usually use liquid products instead of powders. Does anyone know how this product works on dry skin?