BY BEAUTY TREATS #74 in Color Corrector

>Conceals dark under eye circles, dark spots, blemishes and skin imperfections. >Can also be used for neutralizing discoloration. >Can be worn alone or under foundation. >Cream formula is easy to blend into skin. >Provides smooth and natural looking... see more...

• Is it worth buying!1 Answers
  • Where can I find this I have never heard of the brand 2 Answers
  • Is this a good color correcting palette? I've recently bo...1 Answers
Maggie g.
junction city
This palette of color corrector is the most amazing creamy corrector I've experienced! My skin is a combination of both dry and oily and sometimes could be sensitive to products. But using this before applying foundation and the rest of my makeup was awesome.
Victoria O.
Waukesha, WI
I have this palette and I love it so much! It's easy to apply and blend. The packaging it simple. Full coverage. Beauty treat is a great brand. I would recommend this brand and product to anyone looking to correct.
Maria T A.
I love ... I'm starting with this from the bases and in short this helped me a lot. I use it with a sponge and it covers me well the areas that I want to cover. It does not cause allergies or irritation like others. It cost me almost nothing.

Me encantan...estoy comenzando con esto de las bases y en definitiva esta me a ayudado mucho. La uso con una esponja y me cubre bien las zona que quiero tapar. No me causa alergia o irritacion como otras. No me costo casi nada.
Sophie B.
I love me some color correctors, they make it so I don't have to cake on the foundation when I'm breaking out or have terrible eye bags. For $5 to $8 ish (depending where you shop, prices exclude shipping) it's not a bad pallet. There is most definitely better color concealers out there. Also good chances are you only have a couple of the problem areas that these correct so you'll probably only use certain colors. For me personally, I prefer to buy individual color correctors to avoid buying unnecessary products. But like I said, for the price not bad.
Darlene H.
Los Angeles , CA
I found this awesome pallete by chance. It covers all the bases. I was considering buying a super expensive pallete. This can cover everything from redness to very dark circles under the eyes. It's also a creAm formula. I have very dry skin so I need a lot of moisture. It blends so easily for me. I hope to be able to buy another when I use this one.
Kristi S.
New Braunfels, TX
I love the veriety and creamy coverage . I have lots of blemishes and dark spots and for a cheap price this stuff works great . I do recommend a translucent finish powder after applying foundation if you want a matte finish . Cheap product that works great . Im actually almost out 😒😢😞
Jasmine O.
First time trying this product! New to make up and I absolutely love this palette! It works great for me, know that I don't use as much! Pros- creamy & easy to use! Cons- bit oily! I would recommend to any make up users, cheap, affordable, pretty great product!
Laura E.
This is an OK palette but I feel as though they need to be creamier or more easily able to blend the coverage is more sheer so they're not as great a color correctors because color correctors usually should be a medium coverage so that there is coverage and also correction happening instead of just sheer gloss of color
nicole M.
Wyandotte, MI
I really enjoy this product although I dont believe the wear of it was top notch. I did last very long and sort of broke up om my skin but the color correction was definitely there and allowed my any uneven coloration to be corrected. I just wish it lasted longer!
Kassy F.
Huntington Beach, CA
I love this! It works great and doesn't feel all nasty and thick it blends very well. It works for redness, dark spots, dark circles, brightening and concealer. This was a gift from my mother but I would definitely buy again if I knew where it was sold.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Where can I find this I have never heard of the brand
Kayla M.
How well has this worked for you? What do you use it on most?
Erin B.
Bristol, TN
How pigmented is the blue concealer? I have been looking for a blue and I'm having no luck. It's the only color that hides my orange under eye discoloration.
Julia E.
Is this a good color correcting palette? I've recently bought one but have yet to try it out since I'm still using my elf one. Does cover up well and how is the consistency?