BY BEAUTY TREATS

Facial Mask Pre-Moistened Mask for one-time use, 1 Mask per packet. Beauty Treats facial masks are formulated with natural herbal extracts containing Vitamin E and soothing Chamomile Extract. Our special formula helps improve skin texture, leaving your... see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Itzel M.
Tacoma, WA
I love this facial treatment. It has met my expectations ... love how soft it leaves my face love the tingling sensation when I apply it. I am a first time user on this product and I can't wait to purchase more !
Suzanne D.
Colorado Springs
I have used this mask several times. It met my expectations, was very cooling and moisturizing. Easy to open and apply to your face. I purchased a box of ten at tj maxx for a good price. Would totally recommend!
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
I am an avid sheet mask user; I use 1-2 every single day and these are always in my sheet mask stash. I get them for $1.50 at Daiso and ever since I started implementing them in my skincare routine, my skin looks and feels greater. These really help plump my skin and I believe they also help heal any breakout I have quicker. These are also paraben and cruelty free. A must have!
Emely B.
Bought this from ShopMissA, which is a website that sells everything for a dollar and I must say, that this product is actually good. It didn't irritate my skin and it doesn't smell strong. My face felt soft after I used this.
Blessing B.
I got this for a $1 at the miss A store, can't wait to test this product out. I love coconut and Shea butter so I hope this works out well. I'm so glad they opened up a miss a store that isn't too far from me.
Carolina P.
I really enjoy use this mask really refreshing and easy to apply and take off, also was one of the resolution list products for this year
Jessica L.
Janesville, WI
Really really good face mask! I've tried several masks before and this was probably one of the top 3 I've liked best
Ana Micaela A.
Anaheim, CA
I bought the green tea one and i love it! My face looks refreshing and not dry. I would defibitely keep buying it.
Marlin S.
Long Beach , CA
This smells great and makes my skin feel soft and refreshed. I love the way it makes my skin feel.
Umika M.
Got this from shopmissa and I love their face masks. they smell good and doesn't break me out
Erika A.
Tijuana
Woow ! Heard a lot of it, will it be so good?