BY BEAUTY TREATS

Facial Mask Pre-Moistened Mask for one-time use, 1 Mask per packet. Beauty Treats facial masks are formulated with natural herbal extracts containing Vitamin E and soothing Chamomile Extract. Our special formula helps improve skin texture, leaving your... see more...

Itzel M.
Tacoma, WA
I love this facial treatment. It has met my expectations ... love how soft it leaves my face love the tingling sensation when I apply it. I am a first time user on this product and I can't wait to purchase more !
Suzanne D.
Colorado Springs
I have used this mask several times. It met my expectations, was very cooling and moisturizing. Easy to open and apply to your face. I purchased a box of ten at tj maxx for a good price. Would totally recommend!
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
I am an avid sheet mask user; I use 1-2 every single day and these are always in my sheet mask stash. I get them for $1.50 at Daiso and ever since I started implementing them in my skincare routine, my skin looks and feels greater. These really help plump my skin and I believe they also help heal any breakout I have quicker. These are also paraben and cruelty free. A must have!
Emely B.
Bought this from ShopMissA, which is a website that sells everything for a dollar and I must say, that this product is actually good. It didn't irritate my skin and it doesn't smell strong. My face felt soft after I used this.
Blessing B.
I got this for a $1 at the miss A store, can't wait to test this product out. I love coconut and Shea butter so I hope this works out well. I'm so glad they opened up a miss a store that isn't too far from me.
Carolina P.
I really enjoy use this mask really refreshing and easy to apply and take off, also was one of the resolution list products for this year
Ashli O.
Davis, CA
I used this after a trip when my face got sunburned and peeled so my face was super dry. this helped add moisture back to me skin. 10/10
Jessica L.
Janesville, WI
Really really good face mask! I've tried several masks before and this was probably one of the top 3 I've liked best
Ana A.
Anaheim, CA
I bought the green tea one and i love it! My face looks refreshing and not dry. I would defibitely keep buying it.
Marlin S.
Long beach, CA
This smells great and makes my skin feel soft and refreshed. I love the way it makes my skin feel.
Erika A.
Tijuana
Woow ! Heard a lot of it, will it be so good?