Beauty Tool Eyebrow Templates, 4 Eyebrow Stencil Kit uploaded by Carissa M.

BY BEAUTY TOOL

• Do you use stencil’s when creating your eyebrows? Beauty ...2 Answers
Carissa M.
Waterbury, CT
These are great for beginners. I used these stencils until I felt comfortable doing it myself. The downfall is having to hold it in place and making sure everything is even. I get multiple uses out of one pack and all I have to do is clean it between each use.
Savannah C.
Conway
Hard to use I could not get the perfect shape of my eyebrow . Also the product was hard to transfer to skin.. the color was very good though with its pigment . I would recommend this is you have very thin eyebrows but if you have thicker ones like me it is hard to use.
Cassidy Q.
I got this product to just try it, even though I am okay with my eyebrow shape. I have super thick eyebrows so this didn’t really work for me but my sister has super thin eyebrows, so the shape worked a lot better for her. I would only recommend this if you have thin eyebrows.
Karrie G.
Magna, UT
I feel like these are to big for natural eyebrows, also very hard to try and create the eye brow look when your holding the plastic part with one hand and trying to trace in they other. I was very disappointed when I got this and tried it. Complete waiste of money, the best way I learned was just practicing with my natural eyebrows!
salma c.
Edinburg, TX
These do sometimes help on shaping my eyebrows because some come very big. although they do help a lot, many people like them because it helps them keep their eyebrows look more fuller than plucking them out a lot. I would buy again just because it helps me shape them.
Sylvia S.
košice okolie beniakovce
I used this beauty tool eyebrow template only when I'm late and I don't have much time left to do my eyebrows on fleek😂. Those templates are good y'all should buy one.
Sarah J.
This beauty kit shaping stencils are vital for getting the perfect flawless eyebrow shape in minutes I use this every day for doing my eyebrows and it brilliant and helps me a lot would highly recommend it !!
Jessica R.