BY BEAUTY & THE BEAST

Women's 3.4 oz EDT Spray (Classic Belle). The fresh scent of sweet flowers and tart citrus. see more...

• It this ok is my niece have a 4 years ?4 Answers
  • Is this suitable for a 7 year old?3 Answers
  • Is this a good product for little girls to wear? 3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
donna s.
donna s.
I bought this one for myself because of Disney princess belle. don't mind the smell of the perfume, just want the bottle. the smell of the perfume is to sweet ideal for kids.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
I got this for my niece and she loved it. The packaging is so cute makes it look like it just came from belles room. Also smells nice for kids definitely puts a smile on a little girls face.
Tina A.
Tina A.
Canyon Country, CA
I never tried this before, but it looks like it's for kids so it probably doesn't have a strong smell
Katelyn M.
Katelyn M.
Wahiawa , Hi
Always a fan of Disney it smells nice and would make a nice present for a young child. not a gift for adults
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
New Tazewell, TN
ALWAYS loved Disney it smells great. Thinking of getting it for my daughter its more of a child smell vs. a adult but still love love love it.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Xenia, OH
Use to use this all the time as a kid, loved it so much, the bottle design is nice and so is the fragrance
Heather B.
Heather B.
Gastonia, NC
My daughters love all the Disney princesses so of course they had to have these as well. It actually smells pretty good I was surprised. My oldest daughter (6) has to have a spritz of this every morning before going to school. She said it makes her smell so sweet. LOL!
deb c.
deb c.
raynham, MA
Disney is overpriced and they manipulate the love of the brand to have overpriced items with the struggling economy
Krista E.
Krista E.
I use to collect these when I was little, never used them I just liked the way they looked
kendra t.
kendra t.
Santa Rsa Bch, FL
My daughter loves this!! She is crazy about perfume and this isn't too strong like adult perfume!!
Geovanna B.
Geovanna B.
Keller, TX
It this ok is my niece have a 4 years ?
j c.
j c.
Is this suitable for a 7 year old?
Emily H.
Emily H.
Louisville, KY
Is this a good product for little girls to wear?
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
WAUBAUSHENE
Will this hurt there eyes if they get it in?
Maria L.
Maria L.
Dinuba, CA
Does this perfume smells good?