BY BEAUTY

Modern-day collection of cherished stila essentials, inspired by the poetic romance of hand-written love letters of the past: one perfectly portable eye palette with five beautiful, wearable, richly pigmented shadows one glow-inducing face palette with... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ciera C.
Saint Paul, MN
I got this for my birthday & I absolutely LOVE the blush, bronzer, & highlighter trio. I use them every day and they look great! I did not like the eyeliner... it smudged super easily and did not last. The lipgloss is great and has a really pretty tint. The eyeshadow is also amazing! I use every color but a pinky purple one they threw in there. Overall, a great gift and set! In the pic I used the blush, bronzer, & highlighter as well as the eyeshadow!
Nkeiru O.
The campaign for this product features a modern-day collection of Stila beauty secrets in a love note style box. Sending My Love Gift Set, comes with (5) five flirtatious eye shadow palettes (bark, cinnamon, sandstone, sangria, and pale pink), (4) four face palettes which include a bronzer, pink rose blush, and highlighter. It's Smudge Stick waterproof eye liner, elopes together as a creamy and matte finish. Certainly to stand the wear of longitivtiy. Finally the love note collection dances off with a classic Stila Lip Glaze in Guava. The collection is not only vintage style but inspiring to feel the beauty of makeup.

I would recommend to add this product to your collection of beauty favs. You won't be disappointed. The price is reasonable. The product is valued at $72, however you can find at selective stores from $19.99 - $49.00.
Emily k.
Eugene, OR
Love this! the bronzer, blush and highlighter are fabulous! eyeshadows have excellent pigment - they are a little loose on your brush though. I'm not overly impressed by the eyeliner but it works for the waterline. I wish the lip was a larger size/had more product in it but the color is great.
Benita G.
I love this gift set! I had never tried a Stila product before. I loved the blush, eye and lip products that came in it. I actually found this at a Nordstrom Rack. I love that the blush and eye palette is a deluxe sample which makes it really easy to carry around for traveling or daily use.
Sarah K.
Got mine from Nordstrom rack for $19 and wouldn't trade it for the world... No need for any long review just go get it, enough said! For more info check out my insta @beautywithfriends
Caroline F.
Palo Alto, CA
Can you get the highlighter separately? I love the highlighter in this set but don't want to buy the whole thing.