BY BEAUTY

Huger than Huge Extreme Lash Duo - Huger than Huge Extreme Lash Duo is a must-have, deluxe duo of Stila's best sellers - Huge Extreme Lash Mascara and Lash Stunner Extreme Lash Primer. For the blackest, lushest, most dramatic faux looking lashes ever!Includes:Deluxe Huge Extreme Lash Mascara (0.2 oz)Deluxe Lash Stunner Extreme Lash Primer (0.17 oz) - Huger than Huge Extreme Lash Duo see more...

• Ok, so let me start with the fact that I LOVE my other Stila (Hug...1 Answers
Crystal R.
This is a great mascara when your looking for a glam effect. This mascara literally coats everything in one swipe, the brush on it is very full and wispy. The primer is thick as well so you can go light with it, meaning more product for your money.
Laura P.
Akron, OH
I don’t know what it is about this, but I really dislike this formula. After a couple swipes, it feels like you have one giant, clumpy eyelash. I had to find a second wand to declump it after use. I love big lashes, but this didn’t get anywhere near a good result for me. I did like that it was a very deep black pigmented mascara, but it also felt like it never dried down.
Angel L.
I love both the primer and the mascara in this duo! The primer is tinted, so you don't have to worry about white or gray lashes. The mascara provides a ton of volume, like the too faved better than sex, but without the flaking!
Katherine H.
Morehead, KY
STILA Huge is the greatest mascara ever! While the mascara is tremendous on its own, adding the primer gives you a great over-the-top effect that is great for occasions whem you want to p things up a bit!
Renee  C.
This is a great mascara! Makes your lashes bigger and stays all day. I'm so glad I have this a try. Can't imagine going a day without it! Love love love!
Dana R.
One of these best mascaras out there! I have never had anything better I use it everyday. From ulta my favorite store! Will use it forever
Adriana M.
Winters, CA
Stila is absolutely amazing! I discovered it not to long ago and fell in love. This is a gorgeous mascara product and looks great all day
Alisha W.
Bronx, NY
This mascara applied very nice to eyes, it separated my lashed the way I liked and wasn't very clumpy.
Lenaa M.
Lancaster , CA
I absolutely love this mascara !! Stila is a good brand and makes my lashes arppear so much bigger !
Remy M.
Hill of Beath, Cowdenbeath
I've never used a lash primer before this product and I don't think I could go back, I absolutely love this duo, it gives me the longest and thickest lashes any mascara has without being 'spidery', it retails for £20.99 but I got it for £8.99, however I would pay full price for this as I think it's an amazing pair together!
Also doesn't have any transferring during the day
Kelsey W.
Ok, so let me start with the fact that I LOVE my other Stila (Huge) mascara. It's my favorite and I've tried everything. Does this one really go above and beyond the standard Stila Huge? Does the two step process make a big difference? I'm wondering if it's worth making the upgrade or if I should stick with what I know and love. Thanks! Xoxo