Beauty Spoon uploaded by Beth H.

BY BEAUTY SPOON

Find cosmetic accessories and tools at Target.com! Why beauty spoonso you can use every ounce of the products you purchase! Never throw away beauty products again! These reusable flex stem beauty tools allow you to retrieve all the liquids located along the sides and bottom of your product bottles and containers. Use up to 25% more of your beauty products with the beauty spoon the beauty spoon can be used on any sized container. The beauty spoon also comes equipped with a flexible/contoured spoon for retaining and scooping out as much liquid as possible. It's the essential beauty tool that maximizes the use of all your beauty products! see more...

Buy on Walmart
501 C.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Don't really know what happened to this company but I purchased on a few years back and I love it. Of course if helps you scoop out the last of any products. The beauty companies obviously want you to keep purchasing their products versus using them to the last drop. If I find anything similar I will definitely give it a try as well.
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Great for gettimg foundation out of the bottle,or and eyeshadow out of the pot. With its long handle it has very few limits on what it can help with
Tyese W.
Los Angeles , CA
I’ll soon I cannot is a time of night night I hope I’ll see y’all there in the time see y’all