Beauty Society ENORMOUS LASH .2 oz.

by Beauty Society

ENORMOUS LASH transforms short, thinning or sparse lashes into long, gorgeous lashes in as little as 45 days. Patent-pending formula is packed with peptides, nutrients and known hair restorative ingredients. .2 oz.

Aww I am a lover to the labials I would love to know this product to see how it is
É bom? Vale a pena??
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Start your review of Beauty Society ENORMOUS LASH .2 oz.!
Mandy D.
Gilbert, AZ
This is the best, hands down! I have it in my purse and my makeup bag and give it as gives often!!! I get compliments on my pages ALL of the time and definitely believe it's because of this gem! I will buy it again and again!!
Cassie K.
Lawrence, KS
I absolutely love this product it is so worth the money go out and buy it today you will love it
lacey S.
Horton, AL
I love love LoVe this!!! Ivr try many different and this is one of my top 5 by far. I have very long but thin lashes and it just brings them out makes them full
Daila I.
Salt Lake City, UT
I was a little apprehensive at first, but I am so happy i trusted my gut and gave it a try. I've used the inexpensive to the most expensive serums on the market and I finally found one that worked and the product lasted longer than others. Big thumbs up!!!
tannya R.
Mcallen, TX
My eyelashes are extremely sensitive, they fall off alot with any mascara i try. One day i just gave it a try and it wa so worth it because they didn't fell off like the other brands of mascaras!!! I love it and im gana keep using it as much as i can totally worth it
Brooke F.
Monaca , PA
i never heard of this brand before and i picked it up one day as i was shopping. i brought it home and tried it and now i'm obsessed!!! the formula is amazing and does not make my lashes clumpy or stick together!!
Brenda A.
I was a little apprehensive at first, but I am so happy i trusted my gut and gave it a try..love this so much it makes my eyelashes look sooooo nice , considering I have short lengthen lashes!
Jordan H.
Blue Springs, MO
Love this product!!! Doesn't clump and last ALL DAY!!!!! Only wish it came in a bigger bottle!!!
Brittany K.
Northampton, PA
Enormous lash for sure!! I love this mascara! The quality is great and doesn't clump like the cheap stuff!
Jaz G.
Memphis
I honesty just love that ❤️️this product gives me long beautiful lashes. Last for multiple hours. I highly recommend this product
Ask a question to the Influenster community...