BY BEAUTY SOCIETY

tannya r.
Mcallen, TX
My eyelashes are extremely sensitive, they fall off alot with any mascara i try. One day i just gave it a try and it wa so worth it because they didn't fell off like the other brands of mascaras!!!
I love it and im gana keep using it as much as i can totally worth it
Brooke F.
Monaca , PA
i never heard of this brand before and i picked it up one day as i was shopping. i brought it home and tried it and now i'm obsessed!!! the formula is amazing and does not make my lashes clumpy or stick together!!
Mandy D.
Gilbert, AZ
This is the best, hands down! I have it in my purse and my makeup bag and give it as gives often!!! I get compliments on my pages ALL of the time and definitely believe it's because of this gem! I will buy it again and again!!
Vanessa A.
Esse produto eh um produto
De ótima qualidade super recomendo tem o preço ótimo qualidade perfeita Tô adorando mesmo realmente cumpre o que promete tudo que fala que vai acontecer acontece mesmo cumprir tudo mesmo melhor produto que já comprei compra.
Brenda A.
I was a little apprehensive at first, but I am so happy i trusted my gut and gave it a try..love this so much it makes my eyelashes look sooooo nice , considering I have short lengthen lashes!
alexis l.
Torrance, CA
i really like this mascara but it is not my favorite, it is long lasting and not clumpy at all. my eye color is brown and i always keep one of these for when i run out of other mascaras so i will totally buy this again.
Season S.
MASCOTTE, FL
I really enjoyed this mascara. It made my lashes look so big and amazing. I even had a few people ask me if I were wearing fake lashes. It was my first time using, but I would definitely repurchase.
kelsey d.
Ferriday, LA
Love this!!! It helps make my lashes longer and it's a awesome product.

I tell everyone about it so they can go get it. Haven't had anybody disappointed with it yet!
Daniela P.
I was a little apprehensive at first, but I am so happy i trusted my gut and gave it a try. I've used the inexpensive to the most expensive serums on the market and I finally found one that worked and the product lasted longer than others. Big thumbs up!!!
Nani J.
Okay so im just trying to get free makeup don't mines this review I have never tried this but I look forward in trying this ! Maybe I wish this app was easier into getting free things but I gotta get ready
Andressa S.
This product is selling in Brazil?
Cindy S.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this product feel like.
aeriana t.
Where is this mascara sold at?
Andressa S.
This product is selling in Brazil?
Nani J.
Is this long lasting ?????