BY BEAUTY SECRETS #16 in Press-on Nails

Beauty Secrets Odorless Acrylic Nail System is great for new acrylic users as well as seasoned experts. see more...

Tanisha'Marie J.
Grand Jct, CO
It truly is odorless. Everything you need in one package. The acrylic laid down beautifully and was easy to work with . My issue is that the liquid is too oily, I had to wait an hour just file and even then it was still wet and just clumped up. This is the second kit that I've had from them that was like that.
Leyda N.
League city , TX
I love this kit basically has everything, I would recommend buying a different monomer what that is not Orderless because the orderless ones take out the key part of what it needs to speed up the process. But for the most part it is a wonderful kit and affordable! The brush is nice make sure to clean it well! The little glass up is small but still perfect! It’s a wonderful kit recommend it but I would get a different bonding liquid.
Monet S.
This kit isn’t too bad, I hate that it says odorless cause it is extremely strong. But what do I expect lol, smells like a real nail shop. Products aren’t too bad either.
Amanda W.
I don't have the Odorless kit, I have the Beauty Secrets 4-in-1 Acrylic Kit. I can't find that specific one to review it, so I'm just going to put my review here. :) I really like this kit! It comes with everything you need to be able to do your nails. (Except for a electric nail filer, of course.) I wish it would come with more of the liquid to dip your brush in though. I used half of the bottle, already, just on one set. I purchased more powder on the side, but should have purchased more of the liquid. Haha. I also really dislike the nail brush it comes with. I wish it were a bigger one. Those are so much easier. (And pretty expensive, in my opinion). All in all, though, it's a great set. Im new at doing my own nails and this is a great starter kit! I can't go without my nails being done and decided to save some money and do them myself for now on!
christina m.
Winter Haven, FL
So just recently i started doing my own acrylic nails . This was the first kit i baught . And i must say it was very good and i was very impressed.. the acrylic liquid wasnt to strong of a smell and just the over al quality of the kit was great ! If i had to recommend a kit i would definitely say this one for sureee ❤
Yasmeen C.
Chester, PA
I LOVE THIS KIT! Odorless won't smell up your home! very simple steps to get the perfect acrylic nails at home without the high cost you would spend at the nail salon and the wait!!!!!!!
Melissa R.
Austin, TX
It all works really great. Though I'm not crazy about the odorless acrylic liquid. It doesn't really dry the same. Its always a little greasy. I have to file it down like crazy to get rid of the oily texture.
Vinna L.
Atlanta , GA
I enjoyed this kit. I gave it 4 stars because it's pretty good quality but I've tried other kits that actually last a bit longer than these but all and all good product to try.
Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA
Looks like I'm the only poor sap to review so far. Sometimes in life we find great steals and sometimes we get what we pay for; unfortunately, this is the latter. I will be posting in Q&A as well, but I just could not produce good results with this product. I usually paint my nails vs. French tips, so I only used the bright white powder with this kit (it also includes pink powder). I have done acrylic nails at home before, but couldn't remember what brands/products I used. Guessing it wasn't this! I couldn't get a good ball to save my life and even gave this kit another try to see if I just wasn't doing them correctly. Also, the included brush is not good and kept shedding during use. I will be returning this kit.
Shay Y.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Looking for a way to say 30 dollars this is your kit. Walked in to sally and this was recommended. This is my first time buying and will continue to buy. It was easy to apply but I do recommend that you have a good file or invest into the electronic one so that you can buff your tips to blend in with your natural nail. I would also recommend to cut the nails to desire length before you glue them. So that way all be the same length
Krystal S.
Howell, NJ
How easy is this to do by yourself? Is it messy?
Mia P.
Is it hard to do on urself??
Audrey T.
Kershaw, SC
Do these actually look like quality acrylic nails, and if so, do they last a good amount of time?
How long dose these nails last
Dasia V.
I've been wanting to get this for a while now and was wondering is it easy to use, is it good for beginners?