BY BEAUTY SECRETS

Beauty Secrets Odorless Acrylic Nail System is great for new acrylic users as well as seasoned experts. see more...

Tanisha'Marie J.
Ashland, VA
It truly is odorless. Everything you need in one package. The acrylic laid down beautifully and was easy to work with . My issue is that the liquid is too oily, I had to wait an hour just file and even then it was still wet and just clumped up. This is the second kit that I've had from them that was like that.
Hina S.
Wichita
Recently purchased this to learn how to do my own acrylic nails and I love it. The smell is not as strong as the kiss acrylic nail kit you can find in the drug store. The set comes with everything you need and and left my nails looking great for my first time working with acrylic.
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
This kit isn’t too bad, I hate that it says odorless cause it is extremely strong. But what do I expect lol, smells like a real nail shop. Products aren’t too bad either.
Amanda W.
I don't have the Odorless kit, I have the Beauty Secrets 4-in-1 Acrylic Kit. I can't find that specific one to review it, so I'm just going to put my review here. :) I really like this kit! It comes with everything you need to be able to do your nails. (Except for a electric nail filer, of course.) I wish it would come with more of the liquid to dip your brush in though. I used half of the bottle, already, just on one set. I purchased more powder on the side, but should have purchased more of the liquid. Haha. I also really dislike the nail brush it comes with. I wish it were a bigger one. Those are so much easier. (And pretty expensive, in my opinion). All in all, though, it's a great set. Im new at doing my own nails and this is a great starter kit! I can't go without my nails being done and decided to save some money and do them myself for now on!
Leyda N.
League city , TX
I love this kit basically has everything, I would recommend buying a different monomer what that is not Orderless because the orderless ones take out the key part of what it needs to speed up the process. But for the most part it is a wonderful kit and affordable! The brush is nice make sure to clean it well! The little glass up is small but still perfect! It’s a wonderful kit recommend it but I would get a different bonding liquid.
Christina M.
athens, Ga
So just recently i started doing my own acrylic nails . This was the first kit i baught . And i must say it was very good and i was very impressed.. the acrylic liquid wasnt to strong of a smell and just the over al quality of the kit was great ! If i had to recommend a kit i would definitely say this one for sureee ❤
Amy N.
Sparks, NV
So I work with acrylic all the time. I’m self taught at acrylic nails and this is a great kit to start with. For a bit of money you get the whole sha-bam. My other acrylic liquid had a strong smell that this one doesn’t. It was pretty good, but I would stick to my professional kit. I would recommend tho. I bought mine from Walmart I think.
Yasmeen C.
Chester, PA
I LOVE THIS KIT! Odorless won't smell up your home! very simple steps to get the perfect acrylic nails at home without the high cost you would spend at the nail salon and the wait!!!!!!!
Melissa R.
Austin, TX
It all works really great. Though I'm not crazy about the odorless acrylic liquid. It doesn't really dry the same. Its always a little greasy. I have to file it down like crazy to get rid of the oily texture.
Vinna L.
Atlanta , GA
I enjoyed this kit. I gave it 4 stars because it's pretty good quality but I've tried other kits that actually last a bit longer than these but all and all good product to try.
Krystal S.
Howell, NJ
How easy is this to do by yourself? Is it messy?
Mia P.
Is it hard to do on urself??
Dasia V.
I've been wanting to get this for a while now and was wondering is it easy to use, is it good for beginners?
Ive been thinking of getting either this acrylic kit or the kiss professional acrylic nail kit.  Im not sure which one i should get though. What do you guys suggest ?? Thank youu !!
Audrey T.
Kershaw, SC
Do these actually look like quality acrylic nails, and if so, do they last a good amount of time?