Beauty Secrets Nail Polish Thinner

by Beauty Secrets

Beauty Secrets Nail Polish Thinner restores polish to its original consistency.

Does this work with gel and or glitter polishes?
Does this actually make your nails rapidly dry or does it still take 10-15 min for the polish to harden?
Start your review of Beauty Secrets Nail Polish Thinner!
Wilma O.
Oneida, KY
Beauty Secrets Nail Polish Thinner uploaded by Wilma O.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
The one I’m writing a review for is the thinner it’s a must to help with the life of your nail polish! I use it all the time to thin it down I highly recommend it and yes i will buy it from Sally’s again I don’t remember the price but I’m thinking it was under 5 dollars !
Cynthia G.
Spring Valley, CA
Beauty Secrets Nail Polish Thinner uploaded by Cynthia G.
Review for: Dryer Spray
I must say that I love this dryer spray, it makes nail drying easier than ever. Not really any cons, I also enjoy the scent. No improvements needed for this. I have bought this dryer probably about five times already. And once this one is gone again I will buy it again.
Martha D.
Beauty Secrets Nail Polish Thinner this product I absolutely love because it helps me to keep my nail polishes in top condition particularly when my nail polishes seems to be a little bit dry I just put 5 to 6 drops inside the nail polish shake it a little bit and I'm good to go this product is not only convenient where you can find it in every major retailer or beauty supply you can buy it for only $3.99 at Sally's beauty supply where I purchased it myself I will continue to purchase this product just because I know it actually works and I recommend that if you're having dry problems with your nail polish do not put polish remover in them as this will make the problem worse just put 5 to 6 drops of nail polish thinner and this will return your nail polish to its prime condition if this helps you in anyway I'm glad it did and I hope you stay safe
Sloan S.
And okay product, my polish definitely dried faster but it became matte and slightly tacky. I’ve used it with multiple brands so it’s not the polish.
Christina W.
Summerville, SC
It works just as advertised! It even smells like refreshing baby powder when you're spraying it. It dries your nail polish crazy quick; and it's so affordable! I use it for every manicure I do. I trust this brand and I truly trust this product. Give it a try, you won't regret it.
Denise H.
Jersey City, NJ
This a great nail polish thinner, it restores my polish good as new. Just a few drops and the polish applies beautifully. I got it from Sally's for a few bucks
Kayla P.
Cudahy, WI
Beauty Secrets Nail Polish Thinner uploaded by Kayla P.
I love this stuff! Everyone who does nails should own a can! I got this at Sally's and is such a good value! Very easy to use! And really does dry nails fast! It doesn't mess up your nails or make your polish weird. Would definitely recommend it!
Amy J.
Beauty Secrets Nail Polish thinner works like magic. It revives thick or old nail polish without diluting it too much or breaking down the formula. This is an absolute essential part of my nail polish arsenal.
TRACEY H.
Battle Creek , MI
Beauty Secrets Nail Polish Thinner uploaded by TRACEY H.
Review for: Thinner
This is my holy grail when trying to revive my old nail polishes, you can find this at your local Sally's beauty supply store for under $5
sabryna B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Review for: Thinner
Must have! To all my fellow nail polish lovers, this is a NEED in your nail polish station. Due to the volume of nail polish purchases I make I tend to forget I have certain ones so they get old and dry out. This thinner helps keep my nail polishes like new. It doesn't have a strong smell either.