BY BEAUTY SECRETS

Beauty Secrets Nail Polish Dryer Spray is a professional nail technician's finishing spray. see more...

• Does this work with gel and or glitter polishes? 1 Answers
  • Does this actually make your nails rapidly dry or does it...2 Answers
Avery S.
Vancouver, WA
This stuff has changed the game for me. I love having painted nails, but I have a really hectic schedule. This quick dry lets me change out my nails pretty frequently. You do have to make sure you don't spray too close, so it doesn't bubble up. I can now manage upkeep much better.
Karen G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
This is a pretty awesome product! I've used it on many clients after a manicure or pedicure. Definitely speeds up the drying process and allows guests to feel comfortable to use their phone or to grab money when paying
Kayla P.
Cudahy, WI
I love this stuff! Everyone who does nails should own a can! I got this at Sally's and is such a good value! Very easy to use! And really does dry nails fast! It doesn't mess up your nails or make your polish weird. Would definitely recommend it!
sabryna B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Must have! To all my fellow nail polish lovers, this is a NEED in your nail polish station. Due to the volume of nail polish purchases I make I tend to forget I have certain ones so they get old and dry out. This thinner helps keep my nail polishes like new. It doesn't have a strong smell either.
Alyssa H.
Great polish thinner that maintains the quality of your polish. JUST as long as you don't go too crazy with it. One drop at a time and roll your polish to test. As long as you don't dump too much in, it will work great.
Velma W.
Works the first time every time! I was skeptical about buying this, but I watched it restore a goopy bottle of polish. Sold! It's cheap and works very well. ⚠do a few drops at a time as not to thin it too much! ⚠
Rachel B.
Logan, UT
I really like this stuff. I am not sure how much it actually helps dry but I love the way it smells and I do think my polish dries slightly faster because of this stuff.
Pao A.
Brownsville, TX
Great! But my advise use a bit at a time and shake nail polish to check new constancy of nail polish. No more throwing alway sticky/expensive polishes! Great value!
Amy J.
Beauty Secrets Nail Polish thinner works like magic. It revives thick or old nail polish without diluting it too much or breaking down the formula. This is an absolute essential part of my nail polish arsenal.
Denise H.
Jersey City, NJ
This a great nail polish thinner, it restores my polish good as new. Just a few drops and the polish applies beautifully. I got it from Sally's for a few bucks
Katie H.
Does this actually make your nails rapidly dry or does it still take 10-15 min for the polish to harden?
Emily P.
Does this work with gel and or glitter polishes?