Beauty Secrets Drip & Clog Proof Nail Glue

by Beauty Secrets

Beauty Secrets Drip and Clog Proof Glue for nail tips.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beauty Secrets Drip & Clog Proof Nail Glue!
Juanita  H.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Best glue ever!!! I recently started using press-ons that I decorate with acrylic powders. I did research for a long lasting glue, this was the most recommended and I have to say, I love it. My press-ons average around 3 weeks with this glue. It's very affordable too and it can be saved when it's not being used.
Elena P.
Finksburg, MD
Beauty Secrets Drip & Clog Proof Nail Glue uploaded by Elena P.
The absolute BEST nail glue! I use it on my Kiss press on nails instead of the glue it comes with and it works great! I also love the packaging for it because it doesn't clog!
Jayme S.
Bald Knob, AR
I love this nail glue so much. I keep some by my bed for just in case. This is easily within any kind of budget though the only place that I have found it is Sally's Beauty. You buy it, take it home, and remove the plastic covering. Then you push the yellow top which creates a hole in the tube. Then you just use it as you need, and I have no idea how it happens only that magically the glue does not adhere to the lid so it doesn't get stuck. I will always buy this preferably before I run out of the old tube.
Ashley J.
Purchased at: Amazon
That absolute best and strongest nail glue ever! I can wear press-ons finally and they'll last a week or two applied correctly. I have three tubes of this stuff one for home one in my purse in 104 professional use. I don't just use it for a Nails either, I use it 4 DIY home projects as well it works better than Gorilla Glue and Krazy Glue in my opinion. And it's only about $5 at Sally's or Amazon.
Maria M.
Best Nail Glue Ever!!! I know there are many good nail glues out there but this by far is my personal FAV!!! It comes in a variety of sizes and this particular one is a traveling size. I love it because even though there are smaller containers of nail glue. This is the only one that I don't have to worry about opening up and spilling out into my purse or bag. I would always ziplock the other nail glues in a bag just in case it opened. Not to mention that it has a clog stopper. As for the nail glue itself I love have quick drying and how it's not to runny or thick perfect for applying tips or press on nails. It's a Good price too!!! Highly recommended!!!😄😊🤗 Beauty Secrets Drip & Clog Proof Nail Glue

Looking for your answer?