Beauty Secrets Clear Acrylic Nail Powder uploaded by Mimy Y.Beauty Secrets Clear Acrylic Nail Powder uploaded by Ellice I.Beauty Secrets Clear Acrylic Nail Powder uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY BEAUTY SECRETS #58 in Press-on Nails

Beauty Secrets Acrylic Powder gives nails a smoother, finished surface. see more...

Amy N.
Sparks, NV
I’ve been doing my own acrylics for some time now and this powder has lasted me so many sets of nails. You have about 60 seconds or so to work it around, so work quickly! I bought mine from Sally Hansen’s and I would recommend it.
Alexis M.
Griffin , GA
Not bad for a cheaper powder, well cheaper according to Sally's standards. But to be honest I prefer to order Mia Secret brand powder off of amazon, its way better and costs a lot less. I can't say I would buy it again unless it was marked way down on clearance.
Stephanie I.
Delta, OH
I purchased this tub at Sally's beauty supply recently when I wanted to try the acrygel on my nails. I.am.in.love..love..love with this powder!!! I originally bought it because it was less expensive than some of the other brands and since I was new at it I didn't want to spend too much money and waste it. This powder is so fine and so easy to work with. It builds layers nicely on my nails and is very durable. I will definitely be buying this brand again!
Bailey A.
Vermilion, OH
Love this brand! As a beginner I was nervous on which brand to get but I went with this one seeing as it was less expensive and I was not disappointed. It's so easy to use!
melody c.
Havelock
I used this while I was in nail tech school, It lays down nicely, and is quite easy to work with. I prefer my normal brand but this works when I need a back up
Damaris T.
Houston , TX
No están malo para el precio que tiene. Lo uso mucho para practicar haciendo uñas en casa. Se seca rápido y dura un tiempo razonable
julie y.
Russellville,AR
Very great. I use it all the time when I sit my nails at home. Bet inexpensive and you can find at local beauty store.
Is there anything I need to get to activate the powder
Kayla L.
Newport, NC
I have just started doing my own acrylic nails. Is this acrylic okay to dip your nails in asides using A brush?