Beauty Secrets Clear Acrylic Nail Powder uploaded by Tiffany H.Beauty Secrets Clear Acrylic Nail Powder uploaded by Stephanie I.

BY BEAUTY SECRETS #31 in Press-on Nails

Beauty Secrets Acrylic Powder gives nails a smoother, finished surface. see more...

Stephanie I.
Stephanie I.
Delta, OH
I purchased this tub at Sally's beauty supply recently when I wanted to try the acrygel on my nails. I.am.in.love..love..love with this powder!!! I originally bought it because it was less expensive than some of the other brands and since I was new at it I didn't want to spend too much money and waste it. This powder is so fine and so easy to work with. It builds layers nicely on my nails and is very durable. I will definitely be buying this brand again!
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Griffin , GA
Not bad for a cheaper powder, well cheaper according to Sally's standards. But to be honest I prefer to order Mia Secret brand powder off of amazon, its way better and costs a lot less. I can't say I would buy it again unless it was marked way down on clearance.
Bailey A.
Bailey A.
Vermilion, OH
Love this brand! As a beginner I was nervous on which brand to get but I went with this one seeing as it was less expensive and I was not disappointed. It's so easy to use!
julie y.
julie y.
New Blaine, AR
Very great. I use it all the time when I sit my nails at home. Bet inexpensive and you can find at local beauty store.
Damaris T.
Damaris T.
No están malo para el precio que tiene. Lo uso mucho para practicar haciendo uñas en casa. Se seca rápido y dura un tiempo razonable