BY BEAUTY PROTECTOR

Call it love at first spritz—this shine-inducing and healing hair oil protects against both UV rays and heat damage. Suitable for all hair types and paraben-free, the lightweight formula also strengthens and nourishes, thanks to star ingredient argan oil, and leaves strands enviably glossy.

Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
I got this in a beauty bag subscription to try. I love this brand. You apply this to damp hair for protection against heat and UV rays. I use this about once a week. It really made my hair soft, and I noticed less frizziness too. This will not make your hair greasy at all, as long as you only use a small amount. It smells amazing too! Overall I really enjoyed this product.
Daisy T.
I got a sample of this in my August 2016 Birchbox. I didn't think that it was going to smell like anything, but I was wrong. It smells like cotton candy. The scent even stays after I straighten my hair. It leaves my hair nice and smooth, would definitely purchase this over Biosilk
Emma G.
Madison
This is my absolute favorite hair protecting oil. I have repurchased it twice and will be buying it again soon. It's light weight and applies well to damp hair. It leaves my hair sleek and smooth without weighing it down or making it look greasy. It keeps my ends intact between hair cuts and protects it from my blow dryer and hair straightener.

The only downside is that it's a Birchbox exclusive, so it's hard to come by.
Cameron F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this. I got it in a birchbox originally and loved it so much, I bought the full size. I bought it 2-3 years ago and use it every day and I still have a ton left. It lasts so long and therefore is totally worth the price. It hydrates and protects my hair without weighing it down or leaving an oily look. This is my favorite hair oil ever and I will continue to rebuy this. I recommend this to anyone!
Jacque P.
Came as a sample from my monthly Birchbox in a small vile. I always smell products before I use them and this smells heavenly!!! Almost like gingersnap cookies! My hair is between curly and wavy, never one or the other so I wind up straightening it a lot. This oil makes my hair so shiny and soft while protecting it from the heat most mornings. I love this stuff and I wish I could buy it by the liter!
Stephanie C.
Lorain, OH
I got an itty bitty sample of this product in my Birchbox this month in an adorable glass bottle. It smells wonderful and I love the way it makes my hair feel. It deff will help this summer when I’m outside camping to protect my hair from the sun rays.
Kristie W.
Johns Creek, GA
Light feeling, nicely scented and does what it says.  All hair needs a little oil to tame flyaways and split ends but, honestly, this can be achieved with a much less expensive option.  A tiny little bit of coconut oil rubbed into your hands and then onto your hair ends will work just the same for ~$8 bottle.  I enjoyed the sample I received but I would not spend the money for this.
Rachel H.
New York Mls, NY
I love this product! I received this in my birchbox a few months back and I covet it. I only have a tiny bit left and I really don't want to use the last of it! First of all, I love the way it makes my hair smell. Plus it makes my hair look smooth and healthy. I really am a huge fan. I will definitely have to purchase this product at some point! Huge fan!
Cara B.
Lodi, CA
I received a sample of this in a Birchbox and was happy because I had just ran out of my Moroccanoil and Hask oil. This is a really great hair oil. It doesn’t make my hair oily/greasy and it has a nice scent. For the price, I would probably re-purchase Moroccanoil just because I like that scent better but I would consider repurchasing this if I came across it.
Jacy M.
I really like this hair oil because it is so easy to use and leaves my hair so soft. It smells fantastic which makes me want to use the whole bottle. And I get so many compliments on how good my hair smells. It leaves it smooth and not frizzy which I love about it. I just need more!
Ana K.
Slavonski Brod
I have really dry hair, and I color it every month, will this help me to protect from other damage?
Iveliza B.
Es bueno este producto
Iveliza B.
Es bueno este producto
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Is this good to spray on split ends to moisturize? Sometimes my ends feel dry.
Joseelyn P.
Modesto, CA
The packaging is very intimidating but I want to know what it helps with and where I can find it at what price