Beauty Protector Protect & Oil

by Beauty Protector

Call it love at first spritz—this shine-inducing and healing hair oil protects against both UV rays and heat damage. Suitable for all hair types and paraben-free, the lightweight formula also strengthens and nourishes, thanks to star ingredient argan oil, and leaves strands enviably glossy.

Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle ? [product:beauty-protector-protect-detangle] What are all of your thoughts on this product? Is there a better one?
Looking for this product. Beauty Protector Protect & Oil. Can’t find it anywhere. Have you seen it ?
Hey, guys. Do you know where I can buy on line Beauty Protector Protect & Oil ?
Start your review of Beauty Protector Protect & Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Ellen C.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Beauty Protector Protect & Oil uploaded by Ellen C.
My hair drinks this up. Nice thick oil with a slight sweet vanilla scent. My hair feels soft and frizz free. I would consider buying this one again if I had the chance #empties #curlycam #goodhairday [product:beauty-protector-protect-&-oil]
Krista K.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
I'm a big advocate for this brand in general, but this protecting oil really helps to keep my hair soft. I dye my hair a lot, which can make it difficult to keep hydrated, but with this, I can have soft hair AND the color I want. I'd recommend this to anyone!
Claire K.
Lake Orion
Works amazing on my chemically damaged hair! Makes it feel sooo soft and smooth! I cant wait to try their other products!
Katy K.
Clemson , SC
This brands signature scent is amazing and that’s why I reached for this oil to go with the detangler spray I already have. This is a light oil that needs to be used sparingly. Beauty Protector Protect & Oil
Carley D.
San Mateo, CA
My friend gave me this hair oil which she got in her birch box. I fell in love with it! I purchased my own bottle when I finished the trial. It isn’t too expensive and smells sooo good! I did notice that it starts to get a little messy and leaky where it comes out at the top!
Emily M.
Austin, TX
I purchased this to complement the rest of my Beauty Protector hair products (namely, that delicious scent!) and it’s lasted a long time. ⭐️ Nice lightweight oil for everyday use- great on all types of hair. ⭐️ Smells amazing -⭐️ A bit pricey for an argan oil blend
Lacey W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Beauty Protector Protect & Oil uploaded by Lacey W.
I really like this a hair oil i’ve been using it a few weeks now after receiving it in my Birchbox it leaves hair so smooth Shiny and soft even this little amount seems like it’s going to last a while and after that I’ll buy more
shirley S.
Belvidere, IL
I love this product, but then again i love this whole line. From the hair care to the skin care these products are amazing. They smell great and work wonders on the skin and hair. I've only been able to find them on Birchbox.com for a decent price. I will be buying more of them. This oil works great on dry hair and helps tame those dry split ends.
Brittney B.
This is such a great product! I can’t even believe how much I fell in love with this brand!! This oil makes my hair feel so incredibly soft. And the more I use this the stronger my hair is feeling! Im so satisfied. I will never have to buy another hair oil again!!
Jennifer H.
San Antonio, TX
I love this stuff. It provides just the right amount of smooth and shine. A little goes a long way and the bottle lasts. I uses this in between shampoos on my ends. Good stuff.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Becca P.
Bono, AR
il y a 2 ans
Beauty Protector Protect & Oil ? Beauty Protector Protect & Oil What are all of your thoughts on this product? Is there a better one?
Mel K. il y a 2 ans
I really like beauty protector products. If there is a better one I have not found it. I love the smell, keeps your hair healthy and moisturized without making it look or feel oily. I have used this product with the beauty protector spray for years now. And, it is one of the only beauty products I use that I have mever thought to look for a replacement for.
il y a 3 ans
Carley D. il y a 2 mois
I would check their website!
il y a 3 ans