BY BEAUTY PROTECTOR #1 in Detangling Treatments

We tend to gravitate toward products that have as many functions as Imelda Marcos has pairs of shoes. (Okay, that may be a slight exaggeration.) Beauty Protector's leave-in mist is about as versatile as they come. This paraben- and sulfate-free detangler seals the cuticles of each strand to smooth hair and moisturizes, which helps minimize frizz. It also provides protection against UV rays and heat, safeguards color, and adds shine. Happily, it accomplishes all this through a weightless, non

• This is not a drugstore product?2 Answers
  • Do you put this on your hair before surling are straiting...2 Answers
  • I'm obsessed with this product. However, I'm not obsessed...4 Answers
Justine A.
1931 reviews
I first tried this product in a Birchbox. First of all it smells amazing. And it makes my hair so soft. I like to use it before blowdrying.
Kate P.
Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle is such a great product. I received one in my regular Birchbox and another in my bonus box. This product serves so many purposes! I love that I don't even need to use conditioner anymore! And the smell is wonderfu! I would definitely recommend this a friend.
Nikole S.
I received this in my Birchbox. I’ve only used it once but I wash my hair with just shampoo and no conditioner. Then used this before brushing my hair out. My hair feels great. This is a light weight leave in conditioner. My hair gets greasy quickly so I will update tomorrow if this made my hair worse than normal.

Update: My hair still isn’t greasy! So I will continue using this!
Selena M.
New Iberia
This was awesome. I used it a few years ago when I got it in my first Birchbox and I loved everything about it. It even smells amazing.
Luisa S.
This is great for effortlessly detangling your hair when it's wet. It has a very subtle sugary scent that I love  and it feels great on the hair, makes it feel super soft, smooth and smells amazing. I received a sample of this product on my Birchbox and I'm really glad I did, I will definitely buy it again once I ran out of the sample.
corie c.
Sparks, NV
I received this product as a sample through a Birchbox and have repurchased the full size version twice. I love this product! The smell is amazing and it really works to detangle my knotted hair. A little goes a long way with this product, so the bottle lasts a few months.
Lalita B.
HANDS DOWN MY FAVORITE CONDITIONER. The smell is amazing and it doesn't leave a heavy residue. Light a perfect for my curls.
Angie G.
This has been on my Birchbox want list since I sampled the Beauty Protector Protect & Volume spray in January and I got super excited when I received a sample in this month's box! Just like the Protect & Volume spray, this product smells amazing! It's a gentle floral scent that lasts all day but isn't overbearing at all.

Just like the names says, this product works as a heat protector and detangler. It really helps my brush move through my hair without tugging, which is exactly what I needed for my long hair. I usually air dry my hair, but this Protect & Detangle spray leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy even on days that I end up blow drying.

This product is exclusive to Birchbox and an 8 oz bottle can be purchased for $23.50. I did really enjoy my sample, but because my hair is long, I need to use a lot of product so the full size won't last me very long and at that price, I won't be repurchasing. For those who can afford this, I do highly recommend this product.
Megan G.
I LOVE this!! My hair is wavy and baby fine. It's also highlighted. I put about 4 sprays on my hair after I wash and condition it. Normally I have a bit of tangling, but nothing catastrophic. This detangler is awesome. I am easily able to comb through my hair. But my favorite thing about it isn't how well it detangles. It's the SMELL. It is a little perfumey, a nice light scent, and I LOVE it. I am all about the smell of my products. And the next day, that smell is still in there and my hair smells AMAZING.
Zehra T.
London
This smells so goooddddd I love this finally found something that actually works I’m in love
Ayten Öykü A.
Wadsworth, OH
Does it really de tangle very thick hair?
Melissa C.
Where can I buy this at.
Megan J.
San Francisco, CA
Hello, I was wondering if this product has a strong, lingering scent? I am looking for a new detangler, but am turned off my strong scents. Thanks!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Have you got this in your Birchbox?
Melissa C.
Is this product good for people with colored hair!