BY BEAUTY PROTECTOR #10 in Detangling Treatments

We tend to gravitate toward products that have as many functions as Imelda Marcos has pairs of shoes. (Okay, that may be a slight exaggeration.) Beauty Protector's leave-in mist is about as versatile as they come. This paraben- and sulfate-free detangler seals the cuticles of each strand to smooth hair and moisturizes, which helps minimize frizz. It also provides protection against UV rays and heat, safeguards color, and adds shine. Happily, it accomplishes all this through a weightless, non

Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING. I’ve decided that I won’t ever go without it. It made it so easy to comb through my hair without pulling or ripping out hair. Plus when I curled my hair it made it look the best it has ever looked. My hair stayed curled and looking great all day long. I also normally have oily hair and it didn’t make my hair oily at all. It seriously works better than any product you’ve ever used. It smells great too and is easy to apply. I got it in my Birchbox this month!
Rachel M.
Granada Hills, CA
I received a deluxe sample of this detangler in my July Birchbox and didn’t really start using it until August. My only disappointment is that I didn’t try it earlier! My hair has always given me a difficult time– I have naturally thick, frizzy, and wavy hair, not to mention I’ve dyed it numerous times for the past 10 years. I struggled with finding a perfect leave-in spray/cream that would tame my lion’s mane without making it too heavy or left with little results. But this completely changed the game for me! Not only does it smell divine, but it really does get the job done. When I’m done washing my hair, I just towel dry my hair and spray this on. It makes my hair silky smooth without weighing it down. I will definitely be purchasing a full size of this when I run out.
MAUD V.
BESSE SUR ISSOLE
J’adore ce produit!! Je l’ai decouvert dans la birchbox et depuis je l’ai racheté, il est vraiment bien et sent super bon!! Il démêle et aide a lisser, c’est une merveille!!
Amy S.
Milton, PA
This is one of my more pricier detanglers. It protects well while blow hair drying and smells like candy! My 3 year old also loves this and the smell. So it’s a big win for our family!
Dorianne D.
I've used it for over a year now and it's now part of my everyday routine. I have curly, thick hair and it definitely helps with the frizz and moisture
+ smells delicious
Jesa L.
Oklahoma City
This product is a game changer, no, a life changer! It has helped my hair so much since I started using this detangler. It has softened my dry, coarse, and damaged hair caused by bleaching and coloring. My hair is now super soft and grows so fast. Before this product, even using other detangler sprays, I would have to cut tangles, ponytail holders, and sometimes even barrettes bc my hair gets so tangled, tangles like rats nests, just from sleeping on it or being in the wind. Since I started using this spray, I havent had to cut one single tangle out of my hair! It doesnt leave my hair looking or feeling greasy either. It is a bit pricey and so far, I havent found it in any stores, only online, but it's totally worth it, bc it's the only detangle spray that has ever worked this great on my hair. It's also a great leave in conditioner and kills the frizzies. Its smells fruity and amazing. Also, even when my hair is a matted mess, it doesnt take much product or much time using this at all. Before, it could take hours to brush out my hair sometimes. I will never stop using this. It is the one hair product that I can not live without! #bestdetanlespray #happyhair #happyhead #notears #birchbox #beautyprotector
McKinlea B.
Topeka, KS
I got this stuff in my birch box and let me tell you, IT SMELLS SO AMAZING. I was genuinely sad when my small sample ran out because not only does it give you the results it promises, but it smells so so good even once you're done drying and styling your hair. This product makes the step of protecting your hair super easy and desirable! You will never miss the vital step of protecting your hair with this product because you will WANT to spray this in your hair because it smells THAT good.
Ashlei W.
My holy grail for leave in conditioners. Moisturizes my curls/waves and smells absolutely heavenly. Doesn’t leave my hair oily or weighed down.
Coolkid28
I really like this leave in!! Easy application, and didn't feel greasy. My hair had a nice, beach texture and looked great. It also smells amazing which is always a plus. I received it from my Birchbox makeup subscription.
Alexis B.
Frenchburg , KY
LOVE this product. By far the best detangler I’ve ever used on my thick coarse hair. Smells amazing, and leaves my hair feeling conditioned.
Ayten Öykü A.
Wadsworth, OH
Does it really de tangle very thick hair?
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
Where can I buy this at.
Megan J.
San Francisco, CA
Hello, I was wondering if this product has a strong, lingering scent? I am looking for a new detangler, but am turned off my strong scents. Thanks!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Have you got this in your Birchbox?
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
Is this product good for people with colored hair!