BY BEAUTY PROTECTOR #1 in Detangling Treatments

We tend to gravitate toward products that have as many functions as Imelda Marcos has pairs of shoes. (Okay, that may be a slight exaggeration.) Beauty Protector's leave-in mist is about as versatile as they come. This paraben- and sulfate-free detangler seals the cuticles of each strand to smooth hair and moisturizes, which helps minimize frizz. It also provides protection against UV rays and heat, safeguards color, and adds shine. Happily, it accomplishes all this through a weightless, non

• This is not a drugstore product?2 Answers
  • Do you put this on your hair before surling are straiting...2 Answers
  • I'm obsessed with this product. However, I'm not obsessed...4 Answers
Olivia L.
Oxford, MI
I received this in a birch box about 4 years ago and have never looked back! I can’t express how great this stuff is and how soft it makes your hair!! I can’t stop touching my hair every time I use it! I don’t suffer from tangles but if I did, this spray would be my god send. You need it in your hair care routine!
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
I got this product in my May Birchbox as a sample and I love using it to make my hair more manageable before I brush it. It makes my hair my smell great and look so smooth.
Stephanie C.
It smells great, and really works so well! I also use the shampoo and conditioner too! I love these products! It does hydrate my dry hair! It makes it smooth and manageable!!
Heather B.
Sevierville, TN
I am in love with this stuff! I adore the smell of this product, I don’t think I could live without it! Does a great job at protecting and detangling my hair! The. Title is super cute too!
Paula P.
Bridge City
I received a sample size of this product in my Birchbox and I love it! Anytime I wash my hair it becomes a tangled mess, but with just a few squirts of this combing it out becomes easy. It also smells amazing all day! I will be purchasing a full sized product as soon as my sample runs out!
Brooklyn T.
Gainesville , FL
I have the sample size right now and I am scared to run out. I absolutely adore this product. It has a great smell, it does not leave ANY greasy feel in my hair and it lasts a long time making my hair smooth and gorgeous. I am currently in Ulta looking to see if they have the full size. ;)
Jordan M.
This stuff is amazing. I used it before using hot tools on my hair, and it does a great job of protecting hair. It also smells nice. I normally don't need detangler since my hair is so thin, but that aspect might be nice if you have thicker hair. Overall I was very satisfied with this.
Sharan S.
I received this leave-in conditioner in a trial size from BirchBox. It works great to tame my frizzy hair. It doesn’t dry it out, and gives a nice shine. It doesn’t smell bad either. I’m satisfied with the spray, and would definitely go back to it!
Sarah W.
Ankeny, IA
THIS DETANGLER/HEAT PROTECTOR SMELLS AMAZING. IT WORKS SO WELL TOO! I got to try it in a sample and I was very sad when I ran out of it. It works way better than It’s A 10 Miracle Leave in Product! It also doesn’t leave your hair looking greasy like some hair products can.
Taylor K.
This stuff is amazing. I received a sample size in my Birchbox and will most likely be buying it in the full size. This product in combination with my wet brush make it easy to comb through my hair after a shower. This product smells amazing and really does the job!
Ayten Öykü A.
Wadsworth, OH
Does it really de tangle very thick hair?
Melissa C.
Where can I buy this at.
Megan J.
San Francisco, CA
Hello, I was wondering if this product has a strong, lingering scent? I am looking for a new detangler, but am turned off my strong scents. Thanks!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Have you got this in your Birchbox?
Melissa C.
Is this product good for people with colored hair!