BY BEAUTY PROTECTOR #10 in Detangling Treatments

We tend to gravitate toward products that have as many functions as Imelda Marcos has pairs of shoes. (Okay, that may be a slight exaggeration.) Beauty Protector's leave-in mist is about as versatile as they come. This paraben- and sulfate-free detangler seals the cuticles of each strand to smooth hair and moisturizes, which helps minimize frizz. It also provides protection against UV rays and heat, safeguards color, and adds shine. Happily, it accomplishes all this through a weightless, non

Olivia L.
I received this in a birch box about 4 years ago and have never looked back! I can’t express how great this stuff is and how soft it makes your hair!! I can’t stop touching my hair every time I use it! I don’t suffer from tangles but if I did, this spray would be my god send. You need it in your hair care routine!
Justine F.
Brooklyn, NY
I really liked this product. I received it on one of my birchboxes and was pleasantly surprised. I have curly hair and often air dry. This did a good job as a leave in conditioner. It wasn’t too heavy and made my hair nice and soft and touchable. Bonus it smells really nice! I would purchase this in a full-size.
Stephanie C.
Manchester, KY
It smells great, and really works so well! I also use the shampoo and conditioner too! I love these products! It does hydrate my dry hair! It makes it smooth and manageable!!
Heather B.
Sevierville, TN
I am in love with this stuff! I adore the smell of this product, I don’t think I could live without it! Does a great job at protecting and detangling my hair! The. Title is super cute too!
Paula P.
Bridge City
I received a sample size of this product in my Birchbox and I love it! Anytime I wash my hair it becomes a tangled mess, but with just a few squirts of this combing it out becomes easy. It also smells amazing all day! I will be purchasing a full sized product as soon as my sample runs out!
Brooklyn T.
Gainesville, FL
I have the sample size right now and I am scared to run out. I absolutely adore this product. It has a great smell, it does not leave ANY greasy feel in my hair and it lasts a long time making my hair smooth and gorgeous. I am currently in Ulta looking to see if they have the full size. ;)
Cristina G.
ATTN LADIES! BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!!! You only need 1 spritz on your worse tangle mess and it combs out with no fuss, no struggle! I DO NOT LIE! I used to go through bottles of conditioner to remove my tangles. Not anymore. I can even spray my comb and it still works! This product is amazing & life changing!!!!!!!
Sharan S.
I received this leave-in conditioner in a trial size from BirchBox. It works great to tame my frizzy hair. It doesn’t dry it out, and gives a nice shine. It doesn’t smell bad either. I’m satisfied with the spray, and would definitely go back to it!
Jordan M.
This stuff is amazing. I used it before using hot tools on my hair, and it does a great job of protecting hair. It also smells nice. I normally don't need detangler since my hair is so thin, but that aspect might be nice if you have thicker hair. Overall I was very satisfied with this.
Kaycee B.
Cedar Falls, IA
This is my all time favorite hair detangle. I have very long and thick hair and this stuff has never failed me. My hair dresser always tells me that my hair is healthy so I don’t believe it is hurting my hair. I promise this stuff will have you the minute you smell it.
Ayten Öykü A.
Wadsworth, OH
Does it really de tangle very thick hair?
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
Where can I buy this at.
Megan J.
San Francisco, CA
Hello, I was wondering if this product has a strong, lingering scent? I am looking for a new detangler, but am turned off my strong scents. Thanks!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Have you got this in your Birchbox?
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
Is this product good for people with colored hair!