BY BEAUTY PROTECTOR #1 in Detangling Treatments

We tend to gravitate toward products that have as many functions as Imelda Marcos has pairs of shoes. (Okay, that may be a slight exaggeration.) Beauty Protector's leave-in mist is about as versatile as they come. This paraben- and sulfate-free detangler seals the cuticles of each strand to smooth hair and moisturizes, which helps minimize frizz. It also provides protection against UV rays and heat, safeguards color, and adds shine. Happily, it accomplishes all this through a weightless, non

• This is not a drugstore product?2 Answers
  • Do you put this on your hair before surling are straiting...2 Answers
  • I'm obsessed with this product. However, I'm not obsessed...4 Answers
Megan M.
This not only works extremely well but it also smells extremely delicious! I have bleached and very damaged hair and this product glides right through any knots or tangled areas and really saves my hair from a lot of hurt. It also smells like a vanilla dream and lasts a while. The only thing that I don’t love is that the formula is thick and creamy so sometimes the spray bottle applicator has a little trouble and gets messy.
Molly H.
Weddington
This stuff is one of the best products on the beauty market!! Y'all, I'm telling you, it's the best-smelling stuff you can buy. I normally don't like scents that are too sweet, but this stuff smells like the best vanilla cupcake in history and it's amazing. It also detangles like a beast and keeps me from having to pull out half my hair with a hairbrush (Thick hair probs!) TOTALLY buy this--it's legit
Rachel M.
Granada Hills, CA
I received a deluxe sample of this detangler in my July Birchbox and didn’t really start using it until August. My only disappointment is that I didn’t try it earlier! My hair has always given me a difficult time– I have naturally thick, frizzy, and wavy hair, not to mention I’ve dyed it numerous times for the past 10 years. I struggled with finding a perfect leave-in spray/cream that would tame my lion’s mane without making it too heavy or left with little results. But this completely changed the game for me! Not only does it smell divine, but it really does get the job done. When I’m done washing my hair, I just towel dry my hair and spray this on. It makes my hair silky smooth without weighing it down. I will definitely be purchasing a full size of this when I run out.
Whitney S.
Jellico
Best stuff in the world! Leaves your hair soooooo soft and detangled. I have fine hair and it likes to tangle very easy while I’m washing my hair but after I get out of the shower I just spray some of this into my hair and I can comb right through my hair without any pulling or snapping of my hair. I can’t forget about how amazing it smells! It’s worth every penny.
Ashley R.
Rome, NY
This is my absolute favorite detangling spray! It also makes my hair feel sooooo soft! And the smells is amazing! I have had friends with different hair types try it and they all love it! I’ve had to give my cousin a sample size that I received because she couldn’t wait to get hers once she tried mine! I love this product!!
Justine F.
BROOKLYN, NY
I really liked this product. I received it on one of my birchboxes and was pleasantly surprised. I have curly hair and often air dry. This did a good job as a leave in conditioner. It wasn’t too heavy and made my hair nice and soft and touchable. Bonus it smells really nice! I would purchase this in a full-size.
Ashleigh L.
This product is currently my FAVORITE haircare product. It is a leave in conditioner that not only protects from heat but it also detangles hair. It smells amazing - almost like a vanilla hand lotion. On the back of the bottle - it also lists a bunch of other benefits- that's right - MORE BENEFITS! I'm in denial that my bottle is almost empty... someone send me some 😂
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
Received this as a sample in my Birchbox and it's a great detangler but it's just not for me. I have baby fine hair and need something for volume, this weighed down my hair so much that it was limp and clung to my head no matter what I did. It had an amazing smell that I really loved and made my hair smell yummy according to my boyfriend. It also softened my hair nicely, I just wish that it didn't weigh down my hair so much. I actually gave it to a friend who has much thicker hair & she loves it. I would definitely recommend this one to those who have medium to thick hair but if you're fine haired, it's not a good idea for you...
Nikole S.
I’ve only used it once but I wash my hair with just shampoo and no conditioner. Then used this before brushing my hair out. My hair feels great. This is a light weight leave in conditioner. My hair gets greasy quickly so I will update tomorrow if this made my hair worse than normal.
lindsey s.
I got this (as well as the shampoo and conditioner) in a Birchbox. I later purchased the full-size, but since then I have stopped using it. In my opinion, it is overpriced for what it does—yes, it detangles and protects from heat, but I have used drugstore detanglers and heat protectants that work just as well. I would choose Suave Kids Soft & Smooth Detangler Twirlin Swirlberry or CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray. It does the job and smells nice if you use it in combination with the matching shampoo and conditioner but i would not repurchase this.
Ayten Öykü A.
Wadsworth, OH
Does it really de tangle very thick hair?
Melissa C.
Where can I buy this at.
Megan J.
San Francisco, CA
Hello, I was wondering if this product has a strong, lingering scent? I am looking for a new detangler, but am turned off my strong scents. Thanks!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Have you got this in your Birchbox?
Melissa C.
Is this product good for people with colored hair!