BY BEAUTY PROTECTOR #8 in Detangling Treatments

We tend to gravitate toward products that have as many functions as Imelda Marcos has pairs of shoes. (Okay, that may be a slight exaggeration.) Beauty Protector's leave-in mist is about as versatile as they come. This paraben- and sulfate-free detangler seals the cuticles of each strand to smooth hair and moisturizes, which helps minimize frizz. It also provides protection against UV rays and heat, safeguards color, and adds shine. Happily, it accomplishes all this through a weightless, non

Jesa L.
Oklahoma City
This product is a game changer, no, a life changer! It has helped my hair so much since I started using this detangler. It has softened my dry, coarse, and damaged hair caused by bleaching and coloring. My hair is now super soft and grows so fast. Before this product, even using other detangler sprays, I would have to cut tangles, ponytail holders, and sometimes even barrettes bc my hair gets so tangled, tangles like rats nests, just from sleeping on it or being in the wind. Since I started using this spray, I havent had to cut one single tangle out of my hair! It doesnt leave my hair looking or feeling greasy either. It is a bit pricey and so far, I havent found it in any stores, only online, but it's totally worth it, bc it's the only detangle spray that has ever worked this great on my hair. It's also a great leave in conditioner and kills the frizzies. Its smells fruity and amazing. Also, even when my hair is a matted mess, it doesnt take much product or much time using this at all. Before, it could take hours to brush out my hair sometimes. I will never stop using this. It is the one hair product that I can not live without! #bestdetanlespray #happyhair #happyhead #notears #birchbox #beautyprotector
Lindsay G.
This is hands down my favorite product, maybe ever.  It smells so good. It is literally my favorite smell on the planet.  It works perfect as a de-tangler, or to use before you straighten or curl your hair.  I don't even use a conditioner when I wash my hair anymore, I just use a shampoo, and then I use this to de-tangle after the shower.  I hope they never stop making this because I will never stop buying it.  I even have a perfect travel size one to take with me when I go places.  It lasts a while, but you need to order it early because it sells out all the time on Birchbox, so you have to wait for them to restock it. So don't wait until you are all out to order it!
Jamie H.
Indianapolis, IN
I cannot express enough, how amazing this stuff is.  My hair is long and sometimes when I switch up shampoo/conditioners, my hair is tangled mess.  I received a small sample of this in my Birch Box and quickly became addicted.  This stuff is extremely hard to find in stock, so when you find it, you better buy it up.  I ended up getting a full sized bottle from Birch Box just to keep on hand.
A few squirts onto problem area and your hair is easily brushable.  The scent isn't over powering either.  I am absolutely IN LOVE WITH THIS STUFF.  Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle
Megan G.
I LOVE this!! My hair is wavy and baby fine. It's also highlighted. I put about 4 sprays on my hair after I wash and condition it. Normally I have a bit of tangling, but nothing catastrophic. This detangler is awesome. I am easily able to comb through my hair. But my favorite thing about it isn't how well it detangles. It's the SMELL. It is a little perfumey, a nice light scent, and I LOVE it. I am all about the smell of my products. And the next day, that smell is still in there and my hair smells AMAZING.
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
I love this product!! It absolutely changed my hair routine. First of all is smells so good. Then it works wonders in detangling hair. This past month I've noticed my hair gets really tangled and difficult to brush out after a shower (could be because of the weather or the change if shampoo) whatever the reason it got to the point that conditioner was not working too well and just making my hair look greasy when it dried. This stuff worked its magic and after a few sprays I was brushing out my hair with no problem. I then blowdried it and it didn't get puffy up (my hair gets a lot of volume after I dry it) it was easy to brush through, It was super soft and easy to style and looked great just brushed out. To top things off the product provides you uv protection and thermal protection. It has so many other great uses but it really packs in the benefits and now I cannot imagine my life without it.
Phoebe M.
Having received a trial size bottle in my January 2018 Birchbox, I purchased the full size bottle last week.

This leave in spray is an excellent product to use on hair that’s a bit more difficult to comb- for me that’s when I do a shampoo-only wash. Thanks to years of dying and over styling, my hair is not manageable after just a shampoo wash, and I’ve relied on detangling sprays for decades.

If you’re looking for a step up from Aussies leave in conditioner, this is for you. It gently conditions, leaving my hair manageable, shiny and healthy.

For best results, use on towel dried hair, and work through mid length and ends with a wide toothed comb before styling as usual.
Hannah R.
Bradford, PA
I received this product in my Birchbox (I actually received two because I had an extra box) and I thought I wouldn’t enjoy it, as I don’t like many leave-in conditioners. However, I really enjoyed this product! It has a nice smell and it made my hair feel nice. Most leave-ins make my hair ball up and look greasy (I have very thin, color treated hair), but this didn’t do that. I may repurchase this product after I use my two samples.
Allison M.
Ayer
I received this product as a trial and glad that i didn't pay msrp. My hair is long, thick, and a combination of curly/wavy and never heat styled. This product unfortunately did nothing to my hair and I'm disappointed because i really wanted to like this product. I'm always looking for new leave in treatments for my hair and was excited to try this detangler. I sprayed into damp hair and worked through...it did nothing. I sprayed allot more product hoping to get some results and again...nothing. Maybe my hair is unusually unmanageable but this was like dousing my head in perfume water. I did give two stars because it smells freaking intoxicating but i won't be buying this product.
Maddie W.
This is a staple in my hair care routine. I initially received it as a sample size in a Birchbox. However, I loved it so much I ordered it online in full size as soon as my sample size was starting to feel empty. I love it because it works amazing as a detangler. I spray it on my wet hair after a shower and it makes combing my thick hair a breeze! I also like that it doesn’t feel greasy like other leave in conditioners I’ve tried. And a special bonus is the scent. It reminds me of caramel apples and whenever I use it, I always get compliments on how wonderful my hair smells! Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle
Molly H.
Indian Trail, NC
This stuff is one of the best products on the beauty market!! Y'all, I'm telling you, it's the best-smelling stuff you can buy. I normally don't like scents that are too sweet, but this stuff smells like the best vanilla cupcake in history and it's amazing. It also detangles like a beast and keeps me from having to pull out half my hair with a hairbrush (Thick hair probs!) TOTALLY buy this--it's legit
Ayten Öykü A.
Wadsworth, OH
Does it really de tangle very thick hair?
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
Where can I buy this at.
Megan J.
San Francisco, CA
Hello, I was wondering if this product has a strong, lingering scent? I am looking for a new detangler, but am turned off my strong scents. Thanks!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Have you got this in your Birchbox?
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
Is this product good for people with colored hair!