Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA

Is this product good for people with colored hair!

Sam P.
Sam P.
1 year, 4 months ago
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
2 years ago
This is amazing for people with colored hair. My hair is so damaged, and I use this religiously. My hair feels so great and feels so soft!!! & did I mention, the smell is AMAZING!!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Monroe, MI
2 years, 1 month ago
Its GREAT for colored hair this is one of my new favorite products its smells sooooo nice and makes my hair feel awesome
molly S.
molly S.
Long Is City, NY
2 years, 2 months ago
I have always dyed my hair and I absolutely love this product! Have not had any issues with the color
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
2 years, 2 months ago
I use to protect color at my pool. I think it worked. It definitely didn't mess anything up.
Megan B.
Megan B.
2 years, 2 months ago
My hair is dyed A purple red. I use it. It says it's for all hair types. It's actually pretty amazing and it hasn't messed with my color any.
Caroline  A.
Caroline A.
Ephrata, PA
2 years, 2 months ago
I bought mine on birchbox.com.