Ayten Öykü A.
Wadsworth, OH

Does it really de tangle very thick hair?

Becky M.
Becky M.
Williamsburg, VA
1 year ago
For sure! I have thick curly/wavy/coarse hair and it helps. Definitely recommend this product!!!
Sam P.
Sam P.
1 year, 1 month ago
Yes I have really thick curly hair and this has helped
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
1 year, 3 months ago
Yes! My hair is super thick and curly. It works awesome with mine.
Kori J.
Kori J.
1 year, 5 months ago
Yes! I have very long, thick hair and this is so amazing! :)
Lacey P.
Lacey P.
1 year, 8 months ago
I have found it to be great at detangling thick, long hair. It is my favorite detangler I have used at this time.
Liv H.
Liv H.
1 year, 9 months ago
Absolutely! Mine is not only thick, it's curly and past my lower back. It detangles my hair like a dream.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
1 year, 9 months ago
YESSSS!!! It does!! I have super thick, coarse hair. & it does wonders for my locks of hair. I love this. I honestly can not get enough of this stuff!!!
Aly-baba M.
Aly-baba M.
1 year, 9 months ago
I have extremely thick/coarse hair that loves to ball up at the nape of my kneck, and this detangled it after a few sprays and a comb through. If you have Birchbox, I'd definitely recommend trying it. Plus, it smells amazing!
Allison A.
Allison A.
1 year, 10 months ago
I didn't think so. I have very thick hair and it didn't do much.
Maddie S.
Maddie S.
Marion, IA
1 year, 10 months ago
Yes, I have VERY thick and long hair and I use quite a bit of this but it cuts my hair care time in half. It no longer take 15 minutes to brush my hair and it smells great too