Lindsay G.
This is hands down my favorite product, maybe ever.  It smells so good. It is literally my favorite smell on the planet.  It works perfect as a de-tangler, or to use before you straighten or curl your hair.  I don't even use a conditioner when I wash my hair anymore, I just use a shampoo, and then I use this to de-tangle after the shower.  I hope they never stop making this because I will never stop buying it.  I even have a perfect travel size one to take with me when I go places.  It lasts a while, but you need to order it early because it sells out all the time on Birchbox, so you have to wait for them to restock it. So don't wait until you are all out to order it!