BY BEAUTY PROTECTOR #1 in Detangling Treatments

We tend to gravitate toward products that have as many functions as Imelda Marcos has pairs of shoes. (Okay, that may be a slight exaggeration.) Beauty Protector's leave-in mist is about as versatile as they come. This paraben- and sulfate-free detangler seals the cuticles of each strand to smooth hair and moisturizes, which helps minimize frizz. It also provides protection against UV rays and heat, safeguards color, and adds shine. Happily, it accomplishes all this through a weightless, non

Lindsay G.
This is hands down my favorite product, maybe ever.  It smells so good. It is literally my favorite smell on the planet.  It works perfect as a de-tangler, or to use before you straighten or curl your hair.  I don't even use a conditioner when I wash my hair anymore, I just use a shampoo, and then I use this to de-tangle after the shower.  I hope they never stop making this because I will never stop buying it.  I even have a perfect travel size one to take with me when I go places.  It lasts a while, but you need to order it early because it sells out all the time on Birchbox, so you have to wait for them to restock it. So don't wait until you are all out to order it!
Jamie H.
Indianapolis, IN
I cannot express enough, how amazing this stuff is.  My hair is long and sometimes when I switch up shampoo/conditioners, my hair is tangled mess.  I received a small sample of this in my Birch Box and quickly became addicted.  This stuff is extremely hard to find in stock, so when you find it, you better buy it up.  I ended up getting a full sized bottle from Birch Box just to keep on hand.
A few squirts onto problem area and your hair is easily brushable.  The scent isn't over powering either.  I am absolutely IN LOVE WITH THIS STUFF.  Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle
Marcia D.
Erie, PA
I first received this product in a Birchbox and i loved it from the minute I used it. Not only does it protect my hair from the flat iron, but it leaves my hair silky soft. The big thing about this product is the scent, which is amazing!! It's filled with essential oils which blend to give your hair a deep sultry fragrance that lasts all day without being overpowering. The only downside is that you can only buy this product from Birchbox and it has a hefty pricetag. While I've found much more affordable brands that give the same protection and shine, I've not come across one with a scent that even comes close. If you're in the market for a protectant and can spare the extra cash, this I've is a winner on all fronts. 9/10 would recommend, not a 10 because of the price point. Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle
Megan G.
I LOVE this!! My hair is wavy and baby fine. It's also highlighted. I put about 4 sprays on my hair after I wash and condition it. Normally I have a bit of tangling, but nothing catastrophic. This detangler is awesome. I am easily able to comb through my hair. But my favorite thing about it isn't how well it detangles. It's the SMELL. It is a little perfumey, a nice light scent, and I LOVE it. I am all about the smell of my products. And the next day, that smell is still in there and my hair smells AMAZING.
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
I love this product!! It absolutely changed my hair routine. First of all is smells so good. Then it works wonders in detangling hair. This past month I've noticed my hair gets really tangled and difficult to brush out after a shower (could be because of the weather or the change if shampoo) whatever the reason it got to the point that conditioner was not working too well and just making my hair look greasy when it dried. This stuff worked its magic and after a few sprays I was brushing out my hair with no problem. I then blowdried it and it didn't get puffy up (my hair gets a lot of volume after I dry it) it was easy to brush through, It was super soft and easy to style and looked great just brushed out. To top things off the product provides you uv protection and thermal protection. It has so many other great uses but it really packs in the benefits and now I cannot imagine my life without it.
Connie W.
This detangler/leave-in conditioner is phenomenal! I first was given a sample in my Birchbox monthly box & since then I've not used anything else. I have thickness and long color treated hair & it's still all I need. It may seem kinda expensive but the big bottle last me about 6 months so it's not bad for a few dollars a month! I absolutely love it & the smell is just as great. My sister says it's some vanilla version but I'm not sure.
Michelle H.
Malvern
This is my new favorite product! I have received 2 of these samples sizes so far through my Birchbox subscription and I had to buy a full bottle because I ran out! It works so great, it’s not heavy, and it leaves my hair so soft. AND it smells AMAZING. I seriously cannot get enough. A+
Phoebe M.
Having received a trial size bottle in my January 2018 Birchbox, I purchased the full size bottle last week.

This leave in spray is an excellent product to use on hair that’s a bit more difficult to comb- for me that’s when I do a shampoo-only wash. Thanks to years of dying and over styling, my hair is not manageable after just a shampoo wash, and I’ve relied on detangling sprays for decades.

If you’re looking for a step up from Aussies leave in conditioner, this is for you. It gently conditions, leaving my hair manageable, shiny and healthy.

For best results, use on towel dried hair, and work through mid length and ends with a wide toothed comb before styling as usual.
Hannah R.
Bradford, PA
I received this product in my Birchbox (I actually received two because I had an extra box) and I thought I wouldn’t enjoy it, as I don’t like many leave-in conditioners. However, I really enjoyed this product! It has a nice smell and it made my hair feel nice. Most leave-ins make my hair ball up and look greasy (I have very thin, color treated hair), but this didn’t do that. I may repurchase this product after I use my two samples.
Cameron F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I LOVE this stuff. I use it every single day and have repurchased multiple times. I originally got it in a birchbox and loved it so much I bought a full size. It is super hydrating without leaving any weird texture in my hair. It makes my hair soft, detangles it, and protects it from heat. I absolutely love this product and this whole brand in general. I would definitely rebuy again and recommend to anyone and everyone.
Ayten Öykü A.
Wadsworth, OH
Does it really de tangle very thick hair?
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
Where can I buy this at.
Megan J.
San Francisco, CA
Hello, I was wondering if this product has a strong, lingering scent? I am looking for a new detangler, but am turned off my strong scents. Thanks!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Have you got this in your Birchbox?
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
Is this product good for people with colored hair!