BY BEAUTY PROTECTOR #1 in Detangling Treatments

We tend to gravitate toward products that have as many functions as Imelda Marcos has pairs of shoes. (Okay, that may be a slight exaggeration.) Beauty Protector's leave-in mist is about as versatile as they come. This paraben- and sulfate-free detangler seals the cuticles of each strand to smooth hair and moisturizes, which helps minimize frizz. It also provides protection against UV rays and heat, safeguards color, and adds shine. Happily, it accomplishes all this through a weightless, non

• This is not a drugstore product?2 Answers
  • Do you put this on your hair before surling are straiting your hair?2 Answers
  • I'm obsessed with this product. However, I'm not obsessed with th...4 Answers
Lindsay G.
This is hands down my favorite product, maybe ever.  It smells so good. It is literally my favorite smell on the planet.  It works perfect as a de-tangler, or to use before you straighten or curl your hair.  I don't even use a conditioner when I wash my hair anymore, I just use a shampoo, and then I use this to de-tangle after the shower.  I hope they never stop making this because I will never stop buying it.  I even have a perfect travel size one to take with me when I go places.  It lasts a while, but you need to order it early because it sells out all the time on Birchbox, so you have to wait for them to restock it. So don't wait until you are all out to order it!
Jamie H.
Indianapolis, IN
I cannot express enough, how amazing this stuff is.  My hair is long and sometimes when I switch up shampoo/conditioners, my hair is tangled mess.  I received a small sample of this in my Birch Box and quickly became addicted.  This stuff is extremely hard to find in stock, so when you find it, you better buy it up.  I ended up getting a full sized bottle from Birch Box just to keep on hand.
A few squirts onto problem area and your hair is easily brushable.  The scent isn't over powering either.  I am absolutely IN LOVE WITH THIS STUFF.  Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle
Phoebe M.
Batavia, OH
Having received a trial size bottle in my January 2018 Birchbox, I purchased the full size bottle last week.

This leave in spray is an excellent product to use on hair that’s a bit more difficult to comb- for me that’s when I do a shampoo-only wash. Thanks to years of dying and over styling, my hair is not manageable after just a shampoo wash, and I’ve relied on detangling sprays for decades.

If you’re looking for a step up from Aussies leave in conditioner, this is for you. It gently conditions, leaving my hair manageable, shiny and healthy.

For best results, use on towel dried hair, and work through mid length and ends with a wide toothed comb before styling as usual.
Maddie W.
Milwaukee, WI
This is a staple in my hair care routine. I initially received it as a sample size in a Birchbox. However, I loved it so much I ordered it online in full size as soon as my sample size was starting to feel empty. I love it because it works amazing as a detangler. I spray it on my wet hair after a shower and it makes combing my thick hair a breeze! I also like that it doesn’t feel greasy like other leave in conditioners I’ve tried. And a special bonus is the scent. It reminds me of caramel apples and whenever I use it, I always get compliments on how wonderful my hair smells! Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
I love this product!! It absolutely changed my hair routine. First of all is smells so good. Then it works wonders in detangling hair. This past month I've noticed my hair gets really tangled and difficult to brush out after a shower (could be because of the weather or the change if shampoo) whatever the reason it got to the point that conditioner was not working too well and just making my hair look greasy when it dried. This stuff worked its magic and after a few sprays I was brushing out my hair with no problem. I then blowdried it and it didn't get puffy up (my hair gets a lot of volume after I dry it) it was easy to brush through, It was super soft and easy to style and looked great just brushed out. To top things off the product provides you uv protection and thermal protection. It has so many other great uses but it really packs in the benefits and now I cannot imagine my life without it.
Kaitlyn B.
Burlington
I received this in a Birchbox and so far it’s the best product they’ve sent! It has a sweeter smell like vanilla cake - soooo good. I love that it doubles as a detangler and heat protectant because I don’t commit a lot of time to my hair and can’t be bothered with too many products. The mist on the bottle is really fine and a little goes a long way. My hair can be SO tangly and difficult to comb out and this product makes it so breezy. I’ll be purchasing a full size ASAP!
Ashleigh L.
This product is currently my FAVORITE haircare product. It is a leave in conditioner that not only protects from heat but it also detangles hair. It smells amazing - almost like a vanilla hand lotion. On the back of the bottle - it also lists a bunch of other benefits- that's right - MORE BENEFITS! I'm in denial that my bottle is almost empty... someone send me some 😂
Megan M.
This not only works extremely well but it also smells extremely delicious! I have bleached and very damaged hair and this product glides right through any knots or tangled areas and really saves my hair from a lot of hurt. It also smells like a vanilla dream and lasts a while. The only thing that I don’t love is that the formula is thick and creamy so sometimes the spray bottle applicator has a little trouble and gets messy.
Rachel M.
Granada Hills, CA
I received a deluxe sample of this detangler in my July Birchbox and didn’t really start using it until August. My only disappointment is that I didn’t try it earlier! My hair has always given me a difficult time– I have naturally thick, frizzy, and wavy hair, not to mention I’ve dyed it numerous times for the past 10 years. I struggled with finding a perfect leave-in spray/cream that would tame my lion’s mane without making it too heavy or left with little results. But this completely changed the game for me! Not only does it smell divine, but it really does get the job done. When I’m done washing my hair, I just towel dry my hair and spray this on. It makes my hair silky smooth without weighing it down. I will definitely be purchasing a full size of this when I run out.
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
Omg I just got the sample of this in my Birchbox and it is amazing!!! I don’t use on myself I use it on my kids because they have long curly hair and it gets knotted so easily. It works so good and smells absolutely amazing!! Plus it’s great to use for when I blow dry their hair or straighten it. I only wish I could find it in a store.
Ayten Öykü A.
Wadsworth, OH
Does it really de tangle very thick hair?
Melissa C.
Where can I buy this at.
Megan J.
San Francisco, CA
Hello, I was wondering if this product has a strong, lingering scent? I am looking for a new detangler, but am turned off my strong scents. Thanks!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Have you got this in your Birchbox?
Melissa C.
Is this product good for people with colored hair!