BY BEAUTY PROTECTOR #1 in Detangling Treatments

We tend to gravitate toward products that have as many functions as Imelda Marcos has pairs of shoes. (Okay, that may be a slight exaggeration.) Beauty Protector's leave-in mist is about as versatile as they come. This paraben- and sulfate-free detangler seals the cuticles of each strand to smooth hair and moisturizes, which helps minimize frizz. It also provides protection against UV rays and heat, safeguards color, and adds shine. Happily, it accomplishes all this through a weightless, non

• I'm obsessed with this product. However, I'm not obsessed with th...4 Answers
  • Have you got this in your Birchbox?8 Answers
  • Is this product good to detangle dry hair? Can it be used daily? ...6 Answers
Erica S.
Initially received a sample size of this in a beauty box I am subscribed to but after a few uses I became addicted and had to purchased the full size. Which since then I repurchased a couple more times. It's about $20 for the full size from most online sites and even though that is more than I normally would pay for that kind of product, it's very much worth it. It is much more effective than any other product of its kind. It does detangle but it also defrizzes, smooths, primes and protects against higher temperatures from heating tools and the elements like pollution, fumes, etc. I have extremely thick coarse wavy Italian-American hair and before this product shined apon my head, it took forever to brush and my hair always felt super heavy and actually would hurt my neck a bit when it was wet. Now soon as I'm out the shower I spray a couple spritz, comb through and then I'll be on my way to happy healthy amazing hair. My hair is left silky smooth, not greasy or weighted down.

Priscilla M.
First off my hair has a mind of its own when it comes to products that I put in it. But! This spray was on its own level! The smell was just oh so amazing, like a sweet vanilla cupcake, the best part was the scent was there all day! After I styled and used some hairspray it was still there! Another great thing was my hair was so soft with using this, usually my hair feels very coarse because it's thick but I couldn't even tell it was thick with this spray. Also my hair with some products I'll feel the residue by the end of the day and it'll get oily but nope not with this one it was great, I didn't get oily at all and was able to just use a sprits of dry shampoo the next day and I was good to go! Totally recommend this product to anyone!! Can't wait till I get another bottle!
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Easily one of my favorite products! I received a sample through a birch box subscription and instantly fell in love. After showering I often found myself struggling to get a brush through my hair. My hair would always tangle and knot up at the bottom. That hasn't been a problem since this!

At first I noticed the smell. I can't quite describe it but it is sweet and addicting! I spray a few spritzes through my hair after showering and brush it out. My hairbrush goes through so smoothly and it makes my hair so soft! This is definitely a product I intend to continue using. I even bought the full sized product after I used up my sample!
Myra H.
I seriously appreciate this product. I recently thought it'd be smart to use a clarifying shampoo on my hair (even though I don't use too many products on my hair in any given week). Needless to say, the shampoo made my hair feel dry and horrible, but after saturating my hair with this detangler/leave in my hair felt amazing. It was soft, and my natural curls came back to life. I like the scent though it could come across pretty strong to some, especially if you need to use a lot for your hair. I haven't used it for two days and I can still smell the product in my hair. This is probably one of my favorite leave ins.
Shanda E.
I watched this for months on Birchbox, not sure if it was worth using my points on but 2 months ago I finally decided to get it and I'm so glad I did! This stuff is amazing! It smells sooo yummy like cake batter and vanilla, it detangles and protects from heat as well as sealing the cuticles of the hair. I've NEVER had my hair feel so healthy from one product in one day and you don't need a lot to get results just a couple of sprays should do. I don't know how I ever lived without this! Only downside is it's only sold on Birchbox's site but you don't need a subscription to purchase it ;-).
whitney :.
MY REVIEW IS FOR THE PROTECT & OIL BUT IT ISN'T ON THIS SITE :
I got this product in my most recent birch box and so far I have been really liking it. I will take a bottle tippet upside down and get a little bit on my index finger then rub all my fingers together and stroke it through my ends and it seems to really soften up my hair. This product smells great as well it smells like cotton candy so I love that. If your scared to use a hair oil because you think it will make your hair oily this product does not do this it just makes your hair supersoft without adding the extra oil look.
Rachael Z.
Clear Lake, MN
I first tried this product as a sample in my Birchbox and immediately after I tried it I loved it! I decided to buy the full size version as soon as my sample was gone. It easily detangles my hair and it also provides my dyed hair with superior protection. I use this everyday to detangle and protect my dyed hair from the harsh UV rays. It keeps my hair color looking fresh and vibrant longer! I really LOVE the scent of this product, it's amazing! This is the best product I've found that gives my hair everything it needs! I would highly recommend Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle!
Kristen H.
Pottsboro, TX
I got the sample bottle in my Birchbox and I honestly couldn't get over how amazing it smells!! When I opened my box I could smell it away I could even smell it on the note card that came in there! It smell soo good!! When I finally used the product I found that it actually worked for my hair! I brushed my hair no problem after I got out the shower and normally it's hard to get a brush through my hair! It's dry and it brakes but when I spat just a little in my hair it helps so so sooo much!! I'm going to buy the full size bottle after I'm done with the sample! I love it!!!!!!
Lauren G.
I’ve been trying different products, such as leave in conditioners, the last few months trying to make my hair healthy and grow. I have tried one other spray conditioner but I don’t feel that it worked as good as this. This product had a good amount of spray dispensed. My hair is medium length and I only needed to use a few sprays. I have curly hair that I blow dry and flat iron almost everyday and I love how this makes my hair feel. The scent is worth mentioning too. It reminds me of a sugar cookie or frosting.
Maria A.
Hanover Park, IL
I first tried this sample size from birch box and ever since I have become addicted to it. I use it every time after shampooing my hair I lather up on my hands and run through my hair. It makes brushing my hair so easy and softens it too. I literally have softer flawless hair. The kind that celebrities have and one wishes they could have . Well now I do. And the very next shampooing makes it so I no longer have to use a conditioner. Omg this my holy grail hair must have. I recommend it highly!!!!!!!
Ayten Öykü A.
Wadsworth, OH
Does it really de tangle very thick hair?
Melissa C.
Where can I buy this at.
Megan J.
San Francisco, CA
Hello, I was wondering if this product has a strong, lingering scent? I am looking for a new detangler, but am turned off my strong scents. Thanks!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Have you got this in your Birchbox?
Melissa C.
Is this product good for people with colored hair!