3 colors available

BY NONE

When we sampled Beauty Protector's original Protect & Detangle spray, it became an instant fan favorite. Thanks to your overwhelmingly positive feedback, Beauty Protector went ahead and developed this Protect & Conditioner for an exclusive launch with Birchbox. It's designed to shield hair from the effects of heat styling and environmental damage with the help of pearl powder. (Conchiolin, a major ingredient of pearls, acts like the protein keratin, the main component of hair.) This see more...

Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
These products smell so good, I can't emphasize that enough. The entire line works great, leaves your hair ultra soft and manageable. The product has good packaging and while it is pricey I would highly recommend.
Leia L.
Leia L.
Quincy, IL
The smell of this is amazing!! I bought this after receiving in my birchbox. I was really impressed. I definitely recommend it if you are considering buying it. You won't be disappointed. 😍😍😍😍😍😍
Becca S.
Becca S.
Philadelphia, PA
This is one of my absolute favorite items! I have very curly hair and I use this every time I straighten my hair. Other conditioners make your hair feel greasy but not this one!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
This is hands down my favorite conditioner. I love the smell. The way it leaves my hair feeling. The fact that it's sulfate, paraben free, and VEGAN! It works on all hair types. I'm 200% satisfied with this product. I buy it over and over again!! It's a little pricey but worth it!!
Laura C.
Laura C.
Yum! Smells so good. It doesn't weigh down my hair. Left me with soft, sweet smelling waves in my hair. It was light and gentle moisturizing that made my hair feel silky. It is pricey. Definitely a spurge.
Brianna E.
Brianna E.
This condition left my hair sooo soft, I was really satisfied with the results and I also love the smell!
Justine A.
Justine A.
I was disappointed with this product. It smells amazing but dries my hair out. It wasn't moisturizing at all and left my hair feeling dry.
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Croswell, MI
This was some of the best conditioner I've ever used I actually received it in my birchbox along with the shampoo. After use of the conditioner my hair felt super soft and was easy to comb threw I absolutely loved this conditioner. I was really bummed out when I used it all but I will be buying more!
Emma C.
Emma C.
Southaven, MS
Love this product!!! Works like a charm. So smooth and smells incredible!!