BY BEAUTY PROTECTOR

We adore the refreshing clean and out-of-this-world floral scent of our Beauty Protector Protect & Shampoo so much, we've been seriously tempted to use it all over (don't judge). So we couldn't wait to lather up with the brand's new body wash: The rich, foamy gel leaves our skin fresh and clean-and smells just as amazing as the rest of the line. see more...

april t.
I cant say enough good things about this brand! This body was from Beauty Protector is great! It lathers up into a sudsy, creamy wash! It feels so soft going on my skin, and leaves my skin crazy soft! And of course the scent! An all time favorite of mine!
Sondra C.
Park Ridge, IL
Body wash smelled really good, but I was a bit disappointed when I felt like the scent lost my body as soon as I got out of the shower. Still a fan of beauty protector but i don' t think Ill buy this again.
Buffy G.
This stuff smells so awesome! I swear this brand always has the best smelling products! Never let down! I feel super clean to! 😍