BY BEAUTY PROTECTOR

We adore the refreshing clean and out-of-this-world floral scent of our Beauty Protector Protect & Shampoo so much, we've been seriously tempted to use it all over (don't judge). So we couldn't wait to lather up with the brand's new body wash: The rich, foamy gel leaves our skin fresh and clean-and smells just as amazing as the rest of the line. see more...

Megan M.
I really love the sweet vanilla frosting scent of these products but the ingredients don’t do it for me. It’s has a couple of notable things but so many unnecessary chemicals. The packaging is cute and I love the matte texture on the bottle so you don’t drop it in the shower. If you don’t obsess over organic or natural ingredients and love a sweet smelling body wash then this is for you!
Sabrina A.
Like others, I’m obsessed with the beauty protector signature scent (sweet like cotton candy) but this body wash was a huge disappointment. The scent doesn’t last long at all and it is not very moisturizing. I saved up my Birchbox points to purchase this and the rest of the products (hair oil and spray) and this is the one product I will not be buying again.
Sondra C.
Park Ridge, IL
Body wash smelled really good, but I was a bit disappointed when I felt like the scent lost my body as soon as I got out of the shower. Still a fan of beauty protector but i don' t think Ill buy this again.
april t.
I cant say enough good things about this brand! This body was from Beauty Protector is great! It lathers up into a sudsy, creamy wash! It feels so soft going on my skin, and leaves my skin crazy soft! And of course the scent! An all time favorite of mine!
Buffy G.
This stuff smells so awesome! I swear this brand always has the best smelling products! Never let down! I feel super clean to! 😍