BY BEAUTY & PIN-UPS

Revitalizing Conditioner see more...

Ashley W.
Hamilton , OH
This leave in spray is amazing. If you use it along with the shampoo and conditioner, it makes your hair so soft and smelling amazing. The packaging is very cute and attractive. I highly recommend this whole line of products.
Christina E.
Tulsa, OK
I received this sample from my ipsy bag. The pro to this is it smells nice, the cons is it doesn't seem penitrating, like it doesn't seem to actually get to the root of the hair to actually make a difference. After two uses, I didn't see a difference in my hair.
Bethany V.
Las Vegas, NV
Works sooo well and smells delicious. I wish I could afford to bathe in this stuff. It makes my hair look so good people are asking me what I use.
Priscilla A.
West Covina, CA
I seriously love these products must have in your hair routine! I would definitely recommend this
Anissa K.
So good! I love you can tell its actual conditioner and the product smells amazing. Go to for those stubborn hair days