BY BEAUTY PIE

• Super-smoothing, purifying and resurfacing
  • Helps prevent and reduce clogged pores
  • Leaves skin clear, smooth and clean
  • The best do-it-yourself facial peel we've ever tried
  • 95% of people felt their skin looked brighter directly after use
  • 73% of people felt their skin looked younger directly after use
  • Tube made of 55% post recycled plastic

Katie Y.
This is a great acid based mask. I use it once a week to brighten and treat any rough dry patches in my skin. In fact, I've been busy and I haven't been able to use it for the past two weeks and I can tell! It's a clear gel that you apply to your face and neck in a thick layer and leave to let it work it's magic for five minutes. The tube also says you can leave it for ten if you feel you need a bit extra. I find that it's gentle on my sensitive skin while still exfoliating and brightening. It does have some small particles in the gel that help to exfoliate as your rinse the mask off. A great product that I've almost finished up and I will be repurchasing.
Sidra V.
QUINCY, MA
It really does only need 5 minutes to make a difference! My skin's not particularly sensitive to exfoliating agents, but there is no discomfort using this product.
Francesca M.
Bowdon, Altrincham
I use this 3x a week. I find that since introducing this into my routine I have smoother and clearer skin as it is a very effective exfoliant. Price point and packaging are great. I really recommend signing up to the Beauty Pie subscription.
Amy M.
Golden across , Hailsham
Lovely product that applies easily, leaves skin feeling smooth and refreshed, and does sting at all during the wait period after application. I look forward to using it every Sunday night and following up with my other Beauty Pie products to complete my routine.
Sophie P.
London
I'm a big fan of beauty pie as it's products are insanely cheap but also such good quality, an addictive company to support! These is a great mask to have in your cupboard for a skin pick me up. Once a week is certainly often enough but perfect on a Sunday night to refresh and smooth.