BEAUTY PIE™ Double-Phase Daily Deep Rinse-Off Cleanser uploaded by Charlotte H.BEAUTY PIE™ Double-Phase Daily Deep Rinse-Off Cleanser uploaded by Charlotte H.

BY BEAUTY PIE

• Formulated for all skin types
  • Removes makeup, soothes and purifies
  • Deluxe cream to milk, rinse-off formula - the best milky cleanser we’ve tested
  • With 95% naturally derived ingredients
  • Breaks down stubborn makeup
  • Hydrates and restores skin’s barrier
  • A purifying and clarifying formula
  • With antioxidant skin protectors
  • Formulated for all skin types
  • Tube made of 55% post recycled plastic

Blythe S.
Kansas City
This creamy cleanser is lovely to use, very gentle and soothing. It does a decent job at removing makeup (I have to work a little harder for mascara), but I prefer to use an oil cleanser first anyways. My skin always feels very soft and smooth after using this. I am particular about scented products but happen to love the smell of this one (YMMV); it isn’t at all overpowering but be warned if you are sensitive to fragrance. I appreciated that it came with a muslin washcloth which softened right up after being washed. The big bottle is great - I wish Japanfusion was this size! Overall, it’s a pleasant cleanser, nothing life changing but very well formulated and enjoyable to use.
Darby S.
Great 2in1 option for those who does the oil and water based cleansing. It has natural indgriedients and only nessesary ones also. It's an oil like gel that goes on smooth.I always let mine sink in for a minute or 2 then I wash it off. It leaves my skin clean and soft. My skin feels healthy after each use never tight or stripped!
Charlotte H.
Healing
Self-facials if you will, are a nightly regime before bed, even if it is 2am and my boyfriend and Designated Survivor (or which ever Netflix series we're engrossed in at the time) are calling my name. My work load does mean I'm in a hot environment, and often with a full face of make up and daily washed and blowdried hair, so when it comes to night time beauty, it's my only 'me time' and so important for me to take some extra care with my skin after clogging up my pores with the reapplication of powder throughout the day.

To take my make up off, it's Simple's Facial Oil, hot water and cotton wool pads. It's one of the few multi-facial cleaners which doesn't leave me with panda eyes come the morning! Two - three times a week, I've started to fall in love with Beauty Pie's Clay Facial Mask which has a slight foamy texture when squeezing it out of its beautifully branded white bottle. My skin is normal-combination, and this is the perfect treat and double-cleanse if my skins feeling a little more on the oily side. Beauty Pie instruct to leave it on for around a minute before rinsing off, but if you're in for a little self-pampering, then leave it on for 5-10 minutes as a face mask, before using a warm damp cloth to remove.

"Want a spa-clean complexion, no appointment necessary? This foamy super clay is like a facial at your fingertips. With oil-absorbing kaolin and montmorillonite clay and microbe-fighting lauric acid, this cleanser will be your new obsession."