BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBEAUTY PIE
Oxygen Instant Facial Refuelling Mask With Vitamin A + Salicyclic Acid 50ml

by BEAUTY PIE

Beauty Pie Oxygen Instant Facial Refuelling Mask brightens, moisturises, clarifies, and clears skin. Containing Active Oxygen, Vitamin A to soften appearance of wrinkles and Salicylic Acid, this face mask is an absolute miracle for tired, dull or breakout-

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beauty Pie Oxygen Instant Facial Refuelling Mask With Vitamin A + Salicyclic Acid 50ml!
Angela T.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is a must have for me. When my skin appears dull I exfoliate and put this mask on for rejuvenation. Once a week or more when needed. I see a brightness after a night with this mask.
Eva P.
So I used this as my daily moisturizer for about a month...which was total overkill...so I'm not using it anymore...BUT! It was great while it lasted. It smoothed my skin out and made me look way more refreshed. Gave me a bit of a glow. My diet was really bad (lots of carbs) which normally shows on my face right away, but this baby kept the evidence of my dirty cheating away. I would suggest using it as recommended. Don't be crazy like I was. I have a subscription to BP so I like to try all their stuff. This was a win for me and, although I'm not using it atm I would definitely purchase again.
Amanda K.
Eastchester, NY
This is one of my favorite skin care products of all time- and I have A LOT of products. I suffer from hormonal breakouts (at least I think that's what they are- I am almost 38), and if a breakout occurs, I put this mask over my night moisturizer (or sometimes instead of) and go to sleep. When I wake up, my skin is bright bright bright and my breakouts are so much smaller.
Carina K.
Haverhill , MA
Awesome awesome awesome! I use it right after the shower and it makes my skin look refreshed and takes down my redness. Good members price also.
Lorrie Y.
I really like this. I don’t use it as a mask, I’ll just put it on and leave it overnight. Since using Beauty Pie products, my skin honestly has shown some improvement.
Yoel F.
London , England
Beauty Pie Oxygen Instant Facial Refuelling Mask With Vitamin A + Salicyclic Acid 50ml uploaded by Yoel F.
Amazing product! Somehow they managed to make this moisturising exfoliating and gentle all in one easy to use mask! It’s creamy, it doesn’t dry on your face and it has a very mild smell. My skin looks brighter and softer after only a month of use!
Emily B.
I didn't notice a massive difference when using this, it made my skin slightly softer straight after using it but in the long term I didn't notice any improvements in my skin. Always love the beauty pie packaging and how transparent they are with their ingredients
Natasha M.
Egremont, Cumbria
A game changer in my mask life! This wonderful product clarifies the skin, leaves it soft, hydrated and bouncy all while you sleep. It’s a very gentle formula, with salycilic acid to get into your pores, vitamin a to help soften fine lines and wrinkles and also help with pigmentation, and active oxygen to hydrate and brighten the skin. You can use this as a sleeping mask like I do or just a normal 15minute wash of mask, you’ll be so happy with the results after just one use!
April B.
Bournemouth, Dorset
Absolute wonder product. Really transforms dry, dull skin overnight into soft, supple skin with a really dewy finish. Beauty Pie really do curate the most incredible skincare at such an affordable cost.

Looking for your answer?