Beauty Net Korea

by Beauty Net Korea

Hello, please someone help me, I want to buy on this page but I have no doubt what is the cost for shipping by DHL, I need guidance, thank you ?
Iss this company trustworthy? Do they offer free shipping?
Do they have products for acne prone skin?
Start your review of Beauty Net Korea!
How would you rate this product?
Linda Gail B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Where do I start? BeautyNetKorea has helped me grow my Korean beauty so much without breaking the bank. I first ordered from them almost 4 years ago and ever since then I find myself placing at least one order every month. Their prices are amazing, they have plenty of options to choose from and newer items are always added, and the shipping is very quick. They also send random little gifts depending on what/how much you buy. They really are the best place to order Korean beauty products for the lowest prices. I recommend them to everyone!
Wendy H.
Beauty Net Korea uploaded by Wendy H.
Beauty Net Korea uploaded by Wendy H.
Wow. I was so surprised by how fast my shipment got here. And they put quite a few samples in my order. Shipping can range around $20-40 depending on the weight and which delivery service you use. But the products are so cheap that it’s worth it. I checked the prices of the goods and I saved $38. The selection may not be extensive but they still have lots of great products. They were super amazing with wrapping the products too and making use of the space. I was so amazed when I opened the box.
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
I ordered from here almost a month ago and my packaged came in about two weeks after I purchased and everything came wrapped very well! They gave me lots of samples and a free Tony Moly lip tint. I love it! I was so impressed with how quickly and how nicely packaged everything was. I will be buying from them again! Their prices are amazing and their website is about the easiest to use. It may not have all the newest stuff like the others at first but they slowly get some of it over time! Still a great site though!
Dee R.
orlando
Great place to find Korean beauty products. I've purchased some amazing products from them. There are a lot of affordable products. Getting ready to put in a reorder for snail repair cream. Highly recommend shopping here.
Celina K.
Winter Haven, FL
Beauty Net Korean is a company based out of Korea. They sell Korean skincare a beauty products. The prices are very good although their product range isn't huge. Since they are based in Korea shipping takes longer and is more expensive, although if you spend over a certain amount you do get free shipping and free samples. It is a very nice website, just make sure if you don't speak Korean that you translate the page because it is originally in Korean.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
Go , shop, buy, now! Lovely products. Not pricey. Face lotions are brilliant. It's so hard to get products here. So here's ur one stop beauty shop right here! U have to pick and choose what fits u best. Have fun!
Bernetta B.
Jessup, MD
I just ordered some really inexpensive items off this site after reading the good reviews posted. The snail serum is really expensive in us prices and I was able to get it for less than 20 bucks. It hope the time it takes to arrive isnt long and products as good as reviews. Ordering was easy.
rebeca S.
Coachella, CA
korean products amazing!! especially there makeup section. i ordered some face masks and they work well also
Jimena B.
Fairfax, VA
Once you use this retailer, you just can't stop. Everything is so cute and affordable. Definitely my go-to place for the best Korean products.
Zaira A.
Austin, TX
My number one go to place to get amazing Korean makeup! Lots of affordable make up for someone on a small budget like me a college student!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...