beauty M·A·C Studio Tech uploaded by Desirae P.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Isabella M.
California Calabasas
This is a perfect setting powder or a good foundation powder totally recommend this awesome makeup piece. Whenever I have somewhere to go I always take that with me just in case.
Kimberly S.
Bronx, NY
Perfect for combination skin and full coverage! I use it along with the liquid foundation. You can get both for about $58 and it will last you months because u don’t need too much of the product to get that full coverage effect.
Desirae P.
I love all MAC products but I think that I was sold an old product I have black spots through the powder and it's hard for to get the product off the compact. I'm highly disappointed in this.
Laura S.
Best powder foundation ever! So full coverage to use alone or to set for a flawless finish.
Ghizlane m.
oujda
Ooooh my good i love it It's my favorite palette matte and verry awesome and i want to use as soon as possible . I like this product so much . I need to review your products on my instagram account with my followers and my friends  really i want it
Lucia G.
I recently bought this powder foundation in NC15 and I have been applying it on top of my foundation where I feel I need extra coverage and I really like it. It's not cakey but it is super full coverage which I love.