BY MAC COSMETICS

Highly pigmented powder. Applies evenly, blends well. Can be used wet or dry. Available in a wide variety of textures and finishes. Insert for easy storage and transport. Imported. - Size: No Size see more...

Buy on Nordstrom*
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
MAC was genius to come out with these × 9 palettes especially at an affordable price point that makes them more accessible to all!! I have a total of 3 of them MAC Eye Shadow x 9 Palette the purple the burgandy and the red hot which I've already done a review on and one I use almost every day🖒🖒🖒😎
Overall I will say the burgandy in the permanent line is the best!! I find these smaller Mac palettes to actually perform better then larger pan palettes or some of the single shadows!!
I've been a loyal Mac junkie since I was 18 so for 20 years now and Mac cosmetics sets the bar for many trends in general😍
When the burgandy was released along with the purple amber etc, I noticed a new trend starting shortly after!! That trend being reds and Burgandys taking off in the modern makeup world!! Soon other brands followed suit for example Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette and a few other brands as well!!
If you don't own any of the x 9 Mac palettes I suggest getting your hands on at least one and my suggestion is 100% the burgandy!! If you are afraid of these types of colors there is enough variation to create endless looks just with the 9 shades alone!! Mac hit the home run again with these little babies!!!!
Gabriella G.
Moreno Valley , CA
Review for: MAC Eyes on MAC Collection
The products of M.A.C I feel never fail. The pigment of the colors are amazing. The overall pallet shows high brand quality. It's a product that I knew will last me for a long time. And I know the cost of any M.A.C product can be a bit pricey but honestly when you do purchase their products I always feel it's worth it because the majority of their products last for several months. It's a great investment and highly recommend!
Shweta D.
Mountain view
Mac is my fav brand out ther . The ete shadows are lik out of the world .. so buttery and smooth. Amount of product .. for the prize is good .. since the quality is good. These eyahadows blend so well ... and fal out on pallate very little. The shimmer shade are good .. and matt one also good . These palltes come in with different shade with which u can creat so many different looks. From just nude looks u can wear a single eyshadow. The dark colors are highly pigmented .. very good for smoky eyes . .
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Mac products ! These eyeshadows are beautiful! So pigmented and great to make any look desired ! From simple and neutral looks to dramatic,bold and colorful looks ! Long lasting ! Would definitely recommend them ✅✅✅ Some of the items used for our makeup look on the image below Huda Beauty Liquid Matte LipstickMAC LipstickStila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Linertarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushHuda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick
kevine k.
SILVER SPRING, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
M.A.C Eyes on M.A.C Collection - Amber Times is an eyeshadow palette that is part of the Eyes on M.A.C Collection. It includes shadows with matte, satin and frost finishes to create looks for both day and night. The palette features nine shades: Georgia Peach (dirty rose-pink, matte), Cozy Grey (cool grey, matte), Creative Copper (light beige, lustre), Cork (muted golden brown, satin), Ricepaper (peachy gold with shimmer, frost), Kitties (pale bronze, frost), Aromatic (matte brown, matte), Don't Tell (sparkly brown, lustre) and Pepper Please (sparkly bronze copper-brown, velvet).
Angelina B.
keene
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eyeshadows! A girls best friend ! And it's no secret MAC is one of the best eyeshadow brands a girl can buy ! Makeup 💄 from mac is affordable yet expensive but if you hit the right sales and than get the right prices for all ! These eyeshadows are so soft so beautiful and so colorful it's hard not to get them and use them all ! A color for all and every occasion! MAC In The Flesh Times 15 Eyeshadow Palette - In The Flesh try all buy em all ! Makeup 💄
Francisca R.
Morristown, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mac have some of the greatest eyeshadows ever I love this eyeshadow not only because of all the vibrant colors it has but because of how they look on my eyes it brings out the shyness to it and it stays on throughout the whole day I would recommend this to you girls if you love your eyeshadow staying on the whole day and if your eyelid get oil leak because I know there’s some girls like that this is your kind of eyeshadow I promise you
Jenna T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can't go wrong with MAC eye shadows.  I have dark skin so it's hard to find shadows that are pigmented enough to really pop on my skin tone but MAC never fails me.  All of their colors are so creamy and pigmented... never chalky for dull.  With MAC it's worth every penny.  MAC products where the first makeup products I tried when I just started wearing makeup and I will always be a MAC girl!
Jacklon M.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is so good I love it and you would understand what I am saying if you just get this is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price
Rachelle S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a bit pricey for some but I enjoy that there is a mixture of different finishes in the shadow.  It is easy to apply but the colors smudge easily and I wish they stayed longer without fading.  More of an expensive product but I recommend it to those who enjoy variety in eye colors.