BY MAC COSMETICS #8 in False Lashes

Natural length. Everyday glamorous. Lashes are handmade to exact specifications. Each pattern and design is perfectly shaped and arranged to give a striking effect, whether the look is natural or dramatic. Available in a variety of shapes and... see more...

• When this lash is applied, does it look natural?1 Answers
  • When you wear it shows it is false?3 Answers
  • Do these look natural? Considering buying2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Daniela V.
There are a few products and tools that work for literally everyone, but if there is anything in the world of beauty for everyone no matter their eyeshape, etc, this is it! These lashes look amazing on everyone, literally, and are a great day-to-night pair or lashes. They have a bit of drama, but still look natural enough to wear for day events as well.
Ashley M.
Pembroke Pines, FL
These lashes really work best for a very natural, beautiful look. These are my everyday go-to lashes. I get compliments on how beautiful my lashes looks and consent requests from female friends asking what mascara I use. These particular ones, are very spacey, so they make my things out lashes look healthy and thick while still looking long and lush!
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
The only downside about these lashes are the price! But, there a fun pair of lashes that can be worn a few times over, in this particular set is perfect if you're trying to do twiggy inspired make up. When you are done with the lashes, be sure to keep the case! The case can count towards your back to MAC items
Ivonne G.
Chula Vista, CA
i love love LOVE these lashes. they are not dramatic but just the right amount of lash to pass as real lashes. and you can re use them many times. They are amazing. They may be a little pricey but they are well worth it. i recommend them to those that want to try fake lashes but that dont want to be dramatic.
Bianca C.
San Jose, CA
I love these lashes! Normally I use Ardell because they are more affordable, but these truly are great quality, so if i'm looking to purchase a pair that i will reuse, then i will go with these MAC lashes. I do love when they apply them for me as well, but they aren't hard applying on your own either.
Adela A.
Louisville, KY
These are the only lashes I buy from M.A.C.. They're stunning.. They are actually one of my go to lashes.. The invisible band and spaces between the lashes help combine both your lashes with the falsies and give you a little oomphh on the longer pieces the falsies give you! Absolute favorites :))
Julia C.
Eustis, FL
The only thing I can do that but it was me and some family it seemed like but i am going in I'll have a front or a fale life insurance company in India is the same time as a on the phone with a few weeks and months of age and the water heater and the water heater and the water heater and the.
Monique B.
Love these lashes, they give your look the perfect amount of drama without being too much. I even like to put a good coat of mascara on top of the falsies.
I would recommend these to anyone just starting out wearing lashes or anyone looking for a fun look but still wants to be Suttle.
Melissa S.
Ocean Shores, WA
I have been using the MAC #7 lashes for a little over 10 years. they are by far the most amazing. I don't wear them every day but when I feel the need... BAM. they look natural but give your eyes an amazingly beautiful and full look. the price is pretty comparable to other companies.
Tracelle N.
I guess I was expecting something more dramatic with the Mac eyelashes but they were pretty not as dramatic as I wanted them and for the price I guess I was expecting a bit more. Overall they were still good quality though and I still have them to this day so that's saying something.
Lexii B.
West Covina , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good is the quality of these lashes ? And how many times can you wear them before u have to Toss them ?
Karla P.
When you wear it shows it is false?
shania n.
Montreal
Amazing eyelashes there awesome fantastic and fabulous
Elizabeth L.
Does anyone know where to find them at a cheaper price?
Nawshin J.
Jamaica, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the lashes hard to take off? How much glue is needed when applying?