BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAndalou Naturals
Beauty Is Renewal Face Cream Pod Probiotic + C - 014 oz by (pack of 6)

by Andalou Naturals

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beauty Is Renewal Face Cream Pod Probiotic + C - 0.14 oz. by Andalou Naturals (pack of 6)!
member-e3372
Doesn’t leave my face oily. Kept my acne calm and didn’t irritate my skin. Great for sensitive skin love this brand and their products.
Kaylee O.
Racine, WI
i liked this. this is a great summer moisturizer for me. it feels light but does provide enough moisture. i did not notice any skin texture improvement from the vitamin c, so u would not buy this to replace a serum. it does not irritate my sensitive skin,
Jane N.
Moore, OK
This is the best moisturizer!! It smells like oranges and makes your face feel so refreshed!
Sammy K.
Jacksonville, FL
This product smells like heaven but it makes me worry that the excessive fragrance was irritating my skin. It’s extremely thick and slightly sticky so it’s better for winter months in my opinion. It feels luxurious but I am worried it’s not exactly the best for your skin because of how fragrant it is.
Katie W.
Austin, TX
Love this moisturizer! It’s lightly orange scented but just barely so it’s great for those sensitive to smells. It’s a light moisture that’s great for the summer. The texture and tone of my skin has improved since I started using it several months ago.
Bob M.
I am on the fence about this product. I think over the years I have bought this 2 or 3 times. It feels like after having it on for an hour it creates oiliness on the skin as the day progresses... and after repeated use my skin pores appear to have clogged and eventually I break out in my chin. Also over time I grow tired of the vitamin C scent. I am not sure there were ever any visible results but I kept at it because I felt the formula would benefit my skin.

Looking for your answer?