BY BEAUTY

Kirsty M.
This is one of the best makeup investments I've ever made! I love creating my own palette and using other high end ones for inspiration so I can't have which ones I want! I love having the bronzer , blush, and highlight in this pallete too! Makes travelling so much easier!
Nicole L.
Absolutely adore this! I have recently started using more inglot products and I live the freedom set so much. It's not too heavy, easy to apply and remove eyeshadow or highlighters to.
Jennifer N.
I absolutely love the freedom system style palettes! You can choose your own eyeshadows and magnetically pop em in. They re so affordable and what really got my attention were the fact that they were so pigmented. I small swipe is all you need to cover most of your eye! The paleetes are so cute aswell i love it all so much😍
Monique J.
Brisbane
I got these freedom shadows and I love them!! They are super blendable and long lasting. I love the freedom system as you can choose the colours you want and it is very affordable! I'm definitely looking at creating more palettes :)
Eivaa L.