BY BEAUTY

Julia D.
I love inglot palettes, they have a good weight to them, and the products are extremely pigmented. I love how convenient and slim the palettes are. Easy to access when you wanna do a quick touch up your makeup while on the go. Great for freelance makeup artists and makeup enthusiasts alike!
Kimberly A.
I'm obsessed with these palettes. I love the quality and sleekness of them. The pricing is great and they're so thin they fit anywhere. Really great for freelance work!
Ellen C.
Leesburg, FL
Their freedom system is so unique and leaves you the choice to make your perfect pallet! I made one that has my 4 most favorite eyeshadow and a blush and highlighter color and it's so perfect to travel with!
Tptptp P.
Like them a lot. The design is absolutely gorgeous, I take the palette wherever I go. The product itself is amazing, blends well, layers well, absolutely love it. 🍦
Staci L.
Las Vegas, NV
Works good with foundation n it makes your checks looks great it's not harsh or it's just right there n yes long lasting
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Love this beauty blends well great product I'm so pleased with it I would recommend this to anyone
Darina P.
Prague
I got the 4 pan blush palette and filled it with these gorgeous shades (I’m sorry that I cannot share the shade numbers with you, the pans are really hard to get out of the palette and I keep scratching the product with my nails)
These are the only blushes I use and I truly don’t need any more!
They are not the best formula in the world, but it’s still pretty decent and the pigmentation is insane and so is the color selection for the freedom system!
Mubashira K.
Dubai, Dubai
Inglot - Eyeshadows are one of the best eyeshadow across. They are highly pigmented, stays for long, super smooth and you can customize your own palette 🎨. This is the Inglot Freedom System Eyeshadow palette 👌🏻Eye shadow Pearl 448(silver), 👌🏻Eye shadow Pearl 406(bronze gold), 👌🏻 AMC eye shadow 64(black). Drop in to your closest @inglot_cosmetics @inglot_india @inglotgcc store and the range for yourself. 💁🏻🤗😘💋💄👄.beauty INGLOT Freedom System Palette Blush [1]
Elizabeth C.
Battle Hill, Wallsend
Love these palettes. They are so useful and easy for travel. I can't quite believe that the eyeshadows are only £5 as the pigmentation is fantastic and I love the fact that you can create your own palette. I will definitely be buying more of the eyeshadows and I also have a face palette that I created using the freedom palette.
Selina W.
Galway
I purchased the freedom system palette and i highly recommened it. It was quite pricey but its good value! It also lets you place bronzers and eye shadows and you can constantly re use this palette on all ocasions. Personally i would reccomend for you to buy it.
Eivaa L.