beauty INGLOT Freedom System Palette Blush [1] uploaded by anne m.beauty INGLOT Freedom System Palette Blush [1] uploaded by Joan G.beauty INGLOT Freedom System Palette Blush [1] uploaded by Monique J.

BY BEAUTY

Julia D.
Julia D.
I love inglot palettes, they have a good weight to them, and the products are extremely pigmented. I love how convenient and slim the palettes are. Easy to access when you wanna do a quick touch up your makeup while on the go. Great for freelance makeup artists and makeup enthusiasts alike!
Ellen T.
Ellen T.
Leesburg, FL
Their freedom system is so unique and leaves you the choice to make your perfect pallet! I made one that has my 4 most favorite eyeshadow and a blush and highlighter color and it's so perfect to travel with!
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
I'm obsessed with these palettes. I love the quality and sleekness of them. The pricing is great and they're so thin they fit anywhere. Really great for freelance work!
Cvetisllava P.
Cvetisllava P.
Like them a lot. The design is absolutely gorgeous, I take the palette wherever I go. The product itself is amazing, blends well, layers well, absolutely love it. ūüć¶
Staci L.
Staci L.
Las Vegas, NV
Works good with foundation n it makes your checks looks great it's not harsh or it's just right there n yes long lasting
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Love this beauty blends well great product I'm so pleased with it I would recommend this to anyone
Monique J.
Monique J.
Brisbane
I got these freedom shadows and I love them!! They are super blendable and long lasting. I love the freedom system as you can choose the colours you want and it is very affordable! I'm definitely looking at creating more palettes :)
Selina W.
Selina W.
Galway
I purchased the freedom system palette and i highly recommened it. It was quite pricey but its good value! It also lets you place bronzers and eye shadows and you can constantly re use this palette on all ocasions. Personally i would reccomend for you to buy it.
Kirsty M.
Kirsty M.
This is one of the best makeup investments I've ever made! I love creating my own palette and using other high end ones for inspiration so I can't have which ones I want! I love having the bronzer , blush, and highlight in this pallete too! Makes travelling so much easier!
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Absolutely adore this! I have recently started using more inglot products and I live the freedom set so much. It's not too heavy, easy to apply and remove eyeshadow or highlighters to.
Eivaa L.