Beauty Infusion Revitalizing Peel-Off Mask with Pomegranate + Peptides uploaded by Angel O.

BY BEAUTY INFUSION

Revitalizing Peel-Off Mask with Pomegranate + Peptides - Energize your beauty routine with a serum-infused peel-off gel mask that instantly renews skin and refines pores. Boosted with Hexa-Peptides that help plump and increase skins resiliency. Features a powerhouse blend of antioxidants with Pomegranate that tones and reveals radiant, glowing skin. Perfect for all skin types. Instantly boosts radiance Increases skin's resiliency Refines pores - Revitalizing Peel-Off Mask with Pomegranate + Peptides see more...

Isabella B.
Hanover, WV
This peel-off mask is pretty okay. I mean once you peel it off it leaves your skin feeling revitalized and smooth. This is the first time I've used this product, and I love how easy to use it is. The problem for me is that it has absolutely no color at all, which makes it hard to find if your pale/fair skin, other than that I do like it. I would kind of recommend to others if they want revitalized and smooth skin that also smells good too.
Madison L.
I love this brand and this mask! Energize your beauty routine with a serum infused peel off gel mask that instantly renews skin and refines pores. Boosted with hexa peptides the help plump and increase skin’s resiliency. Features a powerhouse blend of antioxidants with pomegranate that tones and reveals radiant glowing skin
reha c.
I like this brand so try all mask . this mask is ok no harsh and burn feeling . it is peel off mask almost take 30 mins to dry . did not much difference after use .
Leah M.
Fontana, CA
This is pretty good peel off mask, my skin feels soft afterwards and it feels good afterwards. just be careful and don't put this on your eyebrows or hair like it will pull off your hair. I'm not sure if I'll be adding this to my regimen.
Angel O.
Merced, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
It really makes refines my skin. It leaves my skin looking really nice. But it does take a long time for it to dry. It's pretty nice for it's price.
Chelsea H.
Stockton, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
This mask has a really nice smell but can smell a little like chemicals. I love the feeling of peeling it off. I have sensitive skin and this product does not make it react. My skin feels soft after and clean.