Beauty Infusion Hydrating Cream Mask with Manuka Honey + Collagen uploaded by Evie T.

BY BEAUTY INFUSION

Hydrating Cream Mask with Manuka Honey + Collagen - Indulge in instant hydration with this serum-infused cream mask, boosted with Collagen for next level firmness. Manuka Honey softens while skin-plumping Collagen helps to improve elasticity and restore smoothness. Perfect for normal to dry skin. Instantly boosts moisture Improves elasticity Restores smoothness - Hydrating Cream Mask with Manuka Honey + Collagen see more...

Danielle W.
Oakley, CA
I really found myself falling in love with this mask . It’s so soft and creamy once applied on face your skin instantly feels smooth and soft but the only problem it’s a cream mask so it doesn’t harden as a regular mask would I recommend drying your face and then applying this product overall I give it five stars has a great smell instantly boosts moisture to your skin as well with improving elasticity ! My now go to mask .
Evie T.
Pearland , TX
Any dry face beauties out there ??
I️ was recommended this mask by my friend who also suffers from dry skin and let me just say it’s a miracle worker! I️ Let it sit in and do its magic. It smells amazing btw!
Raquel B.
Washington, DC
My skin is in love! It makes it feel so smooth and looks radiant. I never used a moisture mask and my face look plump after. It’s hella cheap I got it from CVS you can also get it at Walmart. I’m a little disappointed in the size I wish it was a bit bigger but other than that no complaints. I really love it
Madison L.
I am in love with this brand and this mask! Indulge in instant hydration with this serum infused cream mask, boosted with collagen for next level firmness. Manuka honey softens while skin plumping collagen helps to improve elasticity and restore smoothness
reha c.
love this mask. it is creamy mask which hydrate my skin after using this mask i feel my skin more firmer and soft . this is one of mu favorite things mask . feel skin soft and hydrate after use . I will say must try . smell is good no harsh and burn feeling .