Beauty Glazed Impressed You Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Patricia S.Beauty Glazed Impressed You Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Devondra J.Beauty Glazed Impressed You Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Angela R.

BY BEAUTY GLAZED

SUPER PIGMENTED, SOFT AND SMOOTH: Super creamy, velvety soft and smooth, easy to layer and blendLONG LASTING COLOR: Stay on for all day. Highly pigmented and long lasting colors, keep your perfect eyeshadow makeup for a long time

35 SHADES WITH POP COLORS: Create endless looks with 35 pop colors, cool and stunning. Suit for different occasions, like casual, salon, party, wedding. Health and safe ingredients and great quality. Can be apply on top lip, face, legs and body

MATTE AND SHIMMER COLORS: Both matte shadows as well as shimmers with creamy texture. Perfect for professional smoky eyes makeup, wedding makeup, party makeup or casual makeup

SPARKLING SILVER COVER: Pretty packaging with shiny gold lettering cover

Creamy, velvety soft and smooth pop colors
Easy to layer and blend with the creamy, velvety soft and smooth pop colors.

Stay on for all day. Highly pigmented and long lasting colors.

SPARKLING SILVER COVER
Pretty packaging with shiny gold lettering cover.

Magnetic open and close. Easy to bring around.

MATTE AND SHIMMER 35 SHADES WITH POP COLORS

LONG LASTING FOR ALL DAY LONG
With the creamy and soft pop colors, create many stunning looks!

Directions:

Apply gently with a brush. Foiled textures deliver their maximum pay-off when applied with fingertips.

Montserrat C.
USA
Purchased at: Amazon
Ok, it's kinda obvious that this is a dupe for the Jacyln Hill X Morphe palette. The original palette is kinda expensive so I understand why you would wanna buy a dupe HOWEVER this palette is not it fam. Some of the mattes, the warm tones especially, are beautiful and blend beautifully ❤ the other mattes give little to no pay off and are kinda chalky (the brights and the lighter tones). The shimmers are all pretty good but the darker ones kinda lack pigment and aren't as vibrant as I would like them to be. I really like the pink and beige shimmers on my lids and the dark, warm browns blend like a dream 💕💕In general, the shadows either work or they don't.
Samantha H.
Delco, NC
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought this on amazon because it was the Jaclyn hill Dupe and I was being cheap. Long story short I bought the Jaclyn Hill pallet after being disappointed. I gave this a 3 star because there are some colors in there that are very pigmented but the fall out is unreal. I only use this now for transition colors. And for $12 on amazon I can complain too much.
Angela R.
Blytheville, AR
Purchased at: AliExpress
This is a beautiful palette! The colors could be more pigmented but for as cheaply priced it is, it performs great. The colors are buildable and most colors blend great and some are somewhat patchy.
Devondra J.
Clewiston, FL
I just got this palette and I love the colors 😍 Most blend beautifully, some are a bit patchy though. For the price it isnt bad.
marlee ♡.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: Amazon
Much like some others have mentioned I decided to be a cheapo and find a dupe for the Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette. It was like $12 so why not. However, after my friend bought me the real deal for my birthday I don’t think I’ve touched this palette. The colors are a little different and some don’t seem nearly as pigmented. Not horrible quality by any means but I won’t buy again.
Nasharia B.
Estill Spgs, TN
Love this palette. It's very affordable. I believe I got this palette for FREE on the app "very dice". The deeper shades are very pigmented. The quality of this pallets is surprisingly good. The mattes weren't patchy at all when swatching. They blended together nicely. The pallet itself is cute. I have a few BEAUTY GLAZED cosmetic products. Overall I like it.
Lucia N.
Nutley, NJ
Is this a Jaclyn hill dupe