BY THE BEAUTY FOUNDRY

The Beauty Foundry Ultra Firming Retinol Gold Serum is unique combination of Retinol and Gold visibly firm and enhance for a youthful appearance. Made in the USA according to FDA regulation. Bottle Size 1 oz (30ml).

Retinol -Helps decrease the appearance of wrinkles while increasing moisture; Gold -Provides a naturallooking, radiant glow; Hyaluronic acid -Intensely hydrates to plump skin; Apply to clean skin in the AM and PM. May be layered with moisturizer or other cosmetics; Made in the USA according to FDA regulation. Bottle Size 1 oz (30ml)

Review (1)
Allison G.
Franklin
So I have been using a Beauty Foundry face oil for a bit now. It is the repairing rose beauty oil and I got it from Marshalls. I usually apply it at night times and sleep with it on. When I wake up, my skin feels very soft and when I rub my face, I can't feel any oil left on my skin. My skin just loves it.