Skin CareFacial SkincareFace Oilbeauty foundry
Clearifying Natural Tea Tree Facial Oil 1oz / 30ml

Beauty Foundry Clearifying Natural Tea Tree Facial Oil 1oz / 30ml

by beauty foundry

Our Tea Tree Facial Oil gently nourishes as it rids the skin of pore clogging impurities. Your face will feel instantly soothed, refreshed and revitalized.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beauty Foundry Clearifying Natural Tea Tree Facial Oil 1oz / 30ml!
Canton, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
I usually don’t use oils on my face because it’s already naturally super oily but I love this product. It makes my face feel moisturized and clean! The only thing is that I wish it came in a bigger size for the price
Worcester, MA
I enjoyed this product and it has very good ingredients, but did not notice a significant change in my skin. I would buy and use again though! I liked combining it with my clay facemask cause of the clarifying tea tree.
Thibodaux, LA
this oil is life changing, i use it during my nighttime routine & it will SIGNIFICANTLY reduce the size, redness, and inflammation on any blemish i have!! my skin is very troublesome & this product saves it!!!
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I have been using this product for a while and I feel like how it keeps my skin soft and hydrated. I use it in combination with vitamin E oil to help with my hyperpigmentation and they go very well together. It’s lightweight and absorb well.
Peabody, MA
Beauty Foundry Clearifying Natural Tea Tree Facial Oil 1oz / 30ml uploaded by Danna M.
This smells amazing. It’s doing wonders on my face!! I cleanse, apply toner, then use this. I believe it’s really helping to clear my acne scars! I highly recommend it. Will be repurchasing when it’s done!
Las Vegas
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I use this at night as it’s super oily, but after a few hours it’s completely absorbed into my skin. I think this helps clear up acne I currently have, but it doesn’t necessarily prevent new acne from appearing. It is super hydrating and light, and doesn’t sting like a lot of tea tree oil products do on my sensitive skin.
knox
Beauty Foundry Clearifying Natural Tea Tree Facial Oil 1oz / 30ml uploaded by Emma T.
I recommend this oil to every that has acne problems! It's one of the few products I found that actually clears skin, helps with scars and isn't harsh on your skin!

Looking for your answer?