BY BEAUTY FORMULAS

Brand from United Kingdom: Beauty Formulas. Helps target spots, blemishes and pore clogging bacteria for clearer looking skin. Soothing witch hazel, cooling, refreshing menthol and peppermint. Invisible gel. Pack Size - 30ml/1oz see more...

Sundus A.
Ajman, Ajman
I know this doesn't work on everyone but it's so affordable you may as well give it a go!

I apply this on zits that as soon as I spot them about thrice a day and after a day or two they're almost always gone. I've also tried it on zits that have surfaced already and it helps them dry out quickly so I'm pretty satisfed with it.
Esperanza D.
Cumbres Mayores
Por solo un euro es un gel estupendo, lo uso dos veces al día, durante el día lo aplicó en menor cantidad en mis granitos y ya de noche pongo más cantidad en cada uno para que sea más efectivo
Josie F.
This blemishing gel is an absolute GOD send
I received it as a gift, I’m assuming it’s from Superdrug!! Its got a great formula, simply apply to your problem areas before bed and skin seems clearer in the morning!
Anabella S.
Madrid
This saved my skin and I will buy it for the rest of my life. It's extremely cheap and SO WORTH IT. Only downside: I need a bigger tube
Bethany R.
This is my go to when I have any spots, it gets rid of my spots so quick and clears up my skin.