BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBeauty Formulas
- Honey and Alomnd Facial Scrub 150ml/5oz

Beauty Formulas - Honey and Alomnd Facial Scrub 150ml/5oz

by Beauty Formulas

Brand from United Kingdom: Beauty Formulas. Invigorating deep cleansing formula that gently exfoliates removing dull, dead skin cells for smoother, softer, radiant skin. How to Use: Moisten face and massage gently into the skin rinsing thoroughly. Pack Size - 150ml/5oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beauty Formulas - Honey and Alomnd Facial Scrub 150ml/5oz!
Maddie S.
Reading
i loveeee the smell of it and the effect it had on my skin it is soooo good and made my skin super soft and  cleansed i do highly recommend to others and will probably be purchasing again in the future
Marvelous C.
Lagos, Nigeria
Beauty Formulas - Honey and Alomnd Facial Scrub 150ml/5oz uploaded by Marvelous C.
This product didn’t leave any negative effect in particular but it could have been better. It didn’t leave a softer and radiant looking skin as promised. Nice packaging but not repurchasing.
sadiesw
Gisborne
I thought this was amazing. The first time I used this it felt so silky on my skin and I loved it. I would use it almost everyday and that alone is VERY bad for your skin. Only use a face scrub once or twice a week. Another thing is NEVER buy a almond face scrub. By now with the whole kylie jenner face scrub “scandal” it is known that almond face scrubs ruin your skin. The almond causes tears in your skin. I threw out this scrub due to this. Beauty formulas is usually an amazing brand for skin care though. If this didn’t have almond in it it would have been great.
Aishah I.
I started using this product a couple of months ago and I wasn't really impressed with the product and this is because of the apricot seed in this product. The product could have been better with other exfoliating agents than apricot seeds which is harsh for the skin.
Akua A.
Accra
Beauty Formulas - Honey and Alomnd Facial Scrub 150ml/5oz uploaded by Akua A.
This scrub is amazing and has a smooth feel against your skin. Might cause some cuts if you apply with roughly because it has a gritty powder in it
Daniela F.
Love this products only used it 3 times on my face but it’s consistency looks and smells amazing. It is gentle on the skin and feels like it does a good job. Leaves my skin feeling so smooth and clean. Also really not pricey which i love ❤️

Looking for your answer?