Beauty Formulas - Glorious Mud Deep Cleansing Facial Mask 100ml/3.3oz

by Beauty Formulas

Brand from United Kingdom: Beauty Formulas. Beauty formulas rejuvenating glorious mud deep cleansing face mask is formulated with 100% pure clay to help remove dirt and excess oil from the skin surface. Absorbs impurities, unclogs pores and rmeoves dead skin cells. Non-comedogenic so it will not clog pores. Tightens skin, softens lines, and wrinkles. Lanolin free. Leaves skin softer and smoother for a fresh healthy glow. How to Use: Apply to clean dry skin. Apply to face and neck areas avoiding the eye area. Allow to dry for 10-15 minutes then rinse thoroughly with clean warm water. Pat skin dry. Pack Size - 100ml/3.3oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beauty Formulas - Glorious Mud Deep Cleansing Facial Mask 100ml/3.3oz!
England
This is good for a drugstore mask. Doesn’t do anything turkey amazing, but does clean my skin of any bacteria and leaves it feeling fresh. Not disappointed for a cheap product :)
Beauty Formulas - Glorious Mud Deep Cleansing Facial Mask 100ml/3.3oz uploaded by Tashana T.
Best face mask ever! It’s so easy to apply and it removes oil, dirt and impurities and unclogs pores. I have used this product for a long time. Most definitely would by again lasts up to 3 months. 100% would by again!
One of my favourite products work a charm and keeps my face healthy and refreshed. Usually when wearing make up. My face can be heavy with pores. But after using this feels really smooth and pore free. Defiantly woth it for only a whopping £1
Manchester , Stockport
Beauty Formulas - Glorious Mud Deep Cleansing Facial Mask 100ml/3.3oz uploaded by ElleSoky Y.
Guys I only paid £1, for this amazing clay mask, when I tried it I was not expecting to love it. It makes your skin lighter and soft. Very amazed with the quality and the price. The clay is creamy and after 5 min, you feel it working and dry. I love only remember to wash your face before and after with warm water. I do have a video where I used it. #face mask #clayfacemask #antiage #deep cleansing #beauty formulas
Beauty Formulas - Glorious Mud Deep Cleansing Facial Mask 100ml/3.3oz uploaded by Beauty B.
Love this product Beauty Formulas - Glorious Mud Deep Cleansing Facial Mask 100ml/3.3oz really help me to keep my skin soft and clean the packaging is really nice easy to use but hard to remove but its work quite well
I really like this mask because it is not drying ,and it is quite affordable. It was really effective when I had rashes all over my face , the packaging is alright . I would totally recommend it ,definitely worth it .?
Kirkby in Ashfield, Nottinghamshire
Beauty Formulas - Glorious Mud Deep Cleansing Facial Mask 100ml/3.3oz uploaded by Helena L.
AMAZING product. I managed to pick this up for £1 at a local shop and I’m more than impressed. The consistency of the mask is a easy spreadable cream type. It feels extremely smooth when applying. I often find face masks are difficult to wipe off but this came off sooo easily and left my skin feeling so smooth and soft. My pores appeared smaller and it eased the redness of my spots. A little product goes a long way. I can see this lasting me for a longggg time.
i really like this face mask. it is very cheap and you get a lot of product. it is very cooling and it removes any excess oil on the skin. it has helped me a lot with my blemishes and any reddness on my skin which is perfect. i use it very often and i feel very refreshed afterwards
Like it ,It works quite well but I think the only concern for me is that it it's a little difficult to remove - it does smell nice and the packaging is nice and I would recommend it to others I bought mine at my local Superdrug .
Manchester
This face mask is honestly one of the best I’ve tried and most affordable! It made my skin look so clear and I felt so fresh! I have oily skin and this definitely helps to control it. I would 100% recommend trying this!

Looking for your answer?