BY BEAUTY FORMULAS

Brand from United Kingdom: Beauty Formulas. Beauty formulas rejuvenating glorious mud deep cleansing face mask is formulated with 100% pure clay to help remove dirt and excess oil from the skin surface. Absorbs impurities, unclogs pores and rmeoves dead skin cells. Non-comedogenic so it will not clog pores. Tightens skin, softens lines, and wrinkles. Lanolin free. Leaves skin softer and smoother for a fresh healthy glow. How to Use: Apply to clean dry skin. Apply to face and neck areas avoiding the eye area. Allow to dry for 10-15 minutes then rinse thoroughly with clean warm water. Pat skin dry. Pack Size - 100ml/3.3oz see more...

Avalynne B.
Like it ,It works quite well but I think the only concern for me is that it it's a little difficult to remove - it does smell nice and the packaging is nice and I would recommend it to others I bought mine at my local Superdrug .
Natalie A.
39 Lumar rd, Lawrenceville, nj
Recently bought this and have been using it frequently. I love the scent and it seems to really bring my acne to a head which is great! It doesn't control my oil as much as I hoped for but I still would recommend it!
Lauren B.
I like this product and I love mud masks! It’s very tightening and skin feels smooth but definitely need to moisture after using! Very affordable and easy to apply. Most difficult part is washing off.
Amy J.
You can have More than one use out of this tub, it lasts forever and does feel light on the skin, the packaging is quite nice looking and isn’t too heavy. I would recommend this product.
Crystal J.
Crownhill, Plymouth
I have the blue version of this as you can see, I think this is a great mud facial that smells amazingly good and does do the job for me. Sadly it is a bit tricky to remove after use. Other than that it's fab!
issey 💑.
Its a great product. I use it every week once. It is suitable for every skin type and it works amazing. It doesnt leave your skin feeling oily or dry. And it is avaible at local drugstores for a good price.
syon d.
Love this product was worth the money 100% would use this again i love how well it cleans the face and leaves you looking good
Abena N.
Very moisturizing and detoxifying. I loved the smooth texture and applying was simply easy. Rinsing off is easy too even with cold water.
Stacie D.
Merthyr Tydfil, Mid glamorgan South Wales
I love this product it leaves my skin feeling so soft and I have less blackheads since using this my skin looks and feels so much cleaner
Charlotte R.
Penwortham
This is such a good face mask, as it leaves your skin feeling so smooth and moisturised afterwards. Barely any complaint.