Beauty Formulas - Glorious Mud Deep Cleansing Facial Mask 100ml/3.3oz uploaded by Beauty B.Beauty Formulas - Glorious Mud Deep Cleansing Facial Mask 100ml/3.3oz uploaded by Crystal J.

BY BEAUTY FORMULAS

Brand from United Kingdom: Beauty Formulas. Beauty formulas rejuvenating glorious mud deep cleansing face mask is formulated with 100% pure clay to help remove dirt and excess oil from the skin surface. Absorbs impurities, unclogs pores and rmeoves dead skin cells. Non-comedogenic so it will not clog pores. Tightens skin, softens lines, and wrinkles. Lanolin free. Leaves skin softer and smoother for a fresh healthy glow. How to Use: Apply to clean dry skin. Apply to face and neck areas avoiding the eye area. Allow to dry for 10-15 minutes then rinse thoroughly with clean warm water. Pat skin dry. Pack Size - 100ml/3.3oz see more...

Jade F.
Ip122ha
I really do like this product, it isn’t amazing but it cleans and refreshes my skin when needed and for the price which was £1 it is very good! Did not expect it to be as good as it is because of how cheap it actually was!
Bella H.
Dubai, N
This is good for a drugstore mask. Doesn’t do anything turkey amazing, but does clean my skin of any bacteria and leaves it feeling fresh. Not disappointed for a cheap product :)
Beauty B.
Love this product Beauty Formulas - Glorious Mud Deep Cleansing Facial Mask 100ml/3.3oz really help me to keep my skin soft and clean the packaging is really nice easy to use but hard to remove but its work quite well
Fati A.
This was my first mud mask! I need another star for this. It's that good! Also, very affordable. And a little goes a long way even for heavy-handed people like me. I still use it. [product:beauty-formulas---glorious-mud-deep-cleansing-facial-mask-100ml/3.3oz]
Avalynne B.
Like it ,It works quite well but I think the only concern for me is that it it's a little difficult to remove - it does smell nice and the packaging is nice and I would recommend it to others I bought mine at my local Superdrug .
Crystal J.
I have the blue version of this as you can see, I think this is a great mud facial that smells amazingly good and does do the job for me. Sadly it is a bit tricky to remove after use. Other than that it's fab!
Natalie A.
Cordwainers Court, Chorley
Recently bought this and have been using it frequently. I love the scent and it seems to really bring my acne to a head which is great! It doesn't control my oil as much as I hoped for but I still would recommend it!
issey 💑.
Its a great product. I use it every week once. It is suitable for every skin type and it works amazing. It doesnt leave your skin feeling oily or dry. And it is avaible at local drugstores for a good price.
syon d.
Love this product was worth the money 100% would use this again i love how well it cleans the face and leaves you looking good
Stacie D.
Merthyr Tydfil, Mid glamorgan South Wales
I love this product it leaves my skin feeling so soft and I have less blackheads since using this my skin looks and feels so much cleaner