Beauty Formulas - Glorious Mud Deep Cleansing Facial Mask 100ml/3.3oz uploaded by Helena L.Beauty Formulas - Glorious Mud Deep Cleansing Facial Mask 100ml/3.3oz uploaded by Beauty B.Beauty Formulas - Glorious Mud Deep Cleansing Facial Mask 100ml/3.3oz uploaded by Crystal J.

BY BEAUTY FORMULAS

Brand from United Kingdom: Beauty Formulas. Beauty formulas rejuvenating glorious mud deep cleansing face mask is formulated with 100% pure clay to help remove dirt and excess oil from the skin surface. Absorbs impurities, unclogs pores and rmeoves dead skin cells. Non-comedogenic so it will not clog pores. Tightens skin, softens lines, and wrinkles. Lanolin free. Leaves skin softer and smoother for a fresh healthy glow. How to Use: Apply to clean dry skin. Apply to face and neck areas avoiding the eye area. Allow to dry for 10-15 minutes then rinse thoroughly with clean warm water. Pat skin dry. Pack Size - 100ml/3.3oz see more...

Helena L.
Kirkby in Ashfield, Nottinghamshire
AMAZING product. I managed to pick this up for £1 at a local shop and I’m more than impressed. The consistency of the mask is a easy spreadable cream type. It feels extremely smooth when applying. I often find face masks are difficult to wipe off but this came off sooo easily and left my skin feeling so smooth and soft. My pores appeared smaller and it eased the redness of my spots. A little product goes a long way. I can see this lasting me for a longggg time.
Lila K.
i really like this face mask. it is very cheap and you get a lot of product. it is very cooling and it removes any excess oil on the skin. it has helped me a lot with my blemishes and any reddness on my skin which is perfect. i use it very often and i feel very refreshed afterwards
Charlotte H.
Leicester
Very good product and so affordable :) Really easy to apply and remove with warm water. Good packaging which stands out. I have very sensitive skin and it does the job in keeping my skin soft. Only brought it once but i am still using it now :)
Lauren B.
I like this product and I love mud masks! It’s very tightening and skin feels smooth but definitely need to moisture after using! Very affordable and easy to apply. Most difficult part is washing off.
MelissaBaird 🦄.
Alexandria
I like this but it's not amazing! The smell of it reminds me of a man's body wash kind of! Doesn't smell bad at all though! My first time using don't think I will be repurchasing wouldn't recommend it
Amy J.
You can have More than one use out of this tub, it lasts forever and does feel light on the skin, the packaging is quite nice looking and isn’t too heavy. I would recommend this product.
Beauty B.
Love this product Beauty Formulas - Glorious Mud Deep Cleansing Facial Mask 100ml/3.3oz really help me to keep my skin soft and clean the packaging is really nice easy to use but hard to remove but its work quite well
Fati A.
This was my first mud mask! I need another star for this. It's that good! Also, very affordable. And a little goes a long way even for heavy-handed people like me. I still use it. [product:beauty-formulas---glorious-mud-deep-cleansing-facial-mask-100ml/3.3oz]
Jade F.
Ip122ha
I really do like this product, it isn’t amazing but it cleans and refreshes my skin when needed and for the price which was £1 it is very good! Did not expect it to be as good as it is because of how cheap it actually was!
I really like this mask because it is not drying ,and it is quite affordable. It was really effective when I had rashes all over my face , the packaging is alright . I would totally recommend it ,definitely worth it .?