Beauty Formulas - Cucumber Cooling Eye Pads 12 pads

by Beauty Formulas

Brand from United Kingdom: Beauty Formulas. Soothes and revitalizes tired eyes. Helps to reduce puffiness around the eye area. Relaxing and refreshing. Convenient resealable sachet. Cooling pre-moistened eye pads with cucumber extract known for it's soothing and refreshing properties. With other added herbal essences such as aloe vera, chamomile, and witch hazel extract to help to reduce the puffiness and dark circles under the eyes. A revitalising sensation for the eye area with the natural aroma of refreshing cucumber. Perfect for relaxing after a long day or while travelling. Rmember for added sensation and freshness store in a refrigerator before use. Pack Size - 12 pads

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beauty Formulas - Cucumber Cooling Eye Pads 12 pads!
a year agoNew Castle, DE
Beauty Formulas - Cucumber Cooling Eye Pads 12 pads uploaded by Dermatologist U.
Pretty good and inexpensive eye pads. They contain cucumber extract, aloe Vera, chamomile and witch hazel. I feel my under eye areas are more fresh after using them.
2 years agoDromore
These are really affordable. They do cool down my eyes very well. I would definitely recommend this for the price it's really great.