BY BEAUTY FORMULAS

Brand from United Kingdom: Beauty Formulas. Beauty formulas cool moist cucuber 3 minte clay mask combines carefully balanced ingredients to provide a deep cleansing toning action which draws out the impuities and excess oil to purify the skin. Enriched with vitamin E for it's antioxidant properties providing protection against the effects of the environment and panthenol to provide penetrating moisture while stimulating skin tissue for improved suppleness and condition. Paraben free. Allergen free. How to Use: After cleansing the skin apply evenly to the face avoiding the delicate area around the eyes. Leave on for 3 minutes or more it required and then rinse thoroughly with celan warm water. Use as often as required. Pack Size - 100ml/3.3oz see more...

Lauren W.
Louisville, KY
My face always feels so refreshed after using this! The smell is amazing & leaves my skin feeling super soft.
k k.
Decent mask. It's cheap so you can't expect it to do a miracles on your face. I really like the texture and smell of it. It made my skin feel a little bit more hydrated. I think I will buy it again.
Simran J.
I really like this face mask. However, I would not agree with the claim that it 'draws out the impuities'. This product cost me just £1!!!!!! It definitely makes my skill feel very smooth after use so is very effective towards my skin. I recommend this product as it is not very rough on the skin and canbe used very often. Even to just apply it before  make up, it makes the application much smoother!
Genie L.
I love clay mask they help with your skin very well I use all of mine in one month which wasn't good but I was so addicted to it. It's very effective in so many ways. Easy to apply. It will probably last 3 month if u don't use it like me so over all very good good value you should bye it
Ellie G.
One of my favourite products love this 😄😄😄

I love how this product feels when on and I love how it feels afterwards