BY BEAUTY FOR REAL

Beauty For Reals Shadow STX 24/7 Eye Shadow is designed to last all day (or night.) Smudge-proof and waterproof, this cream-to-powder stick goes on smooth and creamy, so you can blend and smudge to perfect your look, and then it stays where you put it. Available in three different luminous shades, this shadow can stand alone, or you can use it as a base to hold and enhance your favorite powders. To top it all off, Shadow STX are as healthy as they are gorgeous: meadowfoam seed oil moisturizes and prevents wrinkles while chamomile soothes for healthy lids. Waterproof, smudge-proof, long-lasting. Cream-to-powder stick goes on soft for blending and smudging, andthen stays in place for hours. Can be worn alone or as a base shadow for a powder. Meadowfoam seed oil moisturizes and prevents wrinkles. Available in three shimmery colors. All Day Latte is a well defined toasted almond base to bring out your eyes. Everstruck is a creamy beige shimmery eye shadow that provides that dream look. Midnight Marathon is a caramel bronze eye shadow. It exudes a mysterious look for your eyes. Details: Eyeshadow Three color options Blendable Meadowfoam seed oil ingredient Moisturizing Waterproof, smudgeproof Long-lasting Comes in 0.049 ounces We cannot accept returns on this product. see more...

Christina C.
Christina C.
Pace, FL
I'm not a big eyeshadow stick person to begin with, so it's definitely not my favorite product in the world. However, it is very smooth and applies easily. I have the shade All Day Latte, which sounds like a brown but is actually more of an eggplant color. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review I posted about it along with swatches.
Great product ! Applies easily . Use it alone or as an eyeshadow base. Use it in combination with dry shadows . I like to use these for a quick morning make up routine when I'm in a rush. They set nicely and dry quickly but you have a minute to play around with it . Doesn't crease and lasts most of the day
Alexanderia D.
Alexanderia D.
Lewisburg, TN
I received this in ombretto. It's a deep berry color that last all day. I like how I get a few seconds to work with it before it sets. It's a great product to use when I'm in a hurry and don't have a lot of time to apply make up.
rosy m.
rosy m.
I love the color when I apply it it gives that shimmering shine which I love. It also applies on very smooth. I was skeptical about it but it's and awsome eyeshadow will definitely try other colors.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
very good base for loose eyeshadow and is pretty pigmented itself. Long wearing and nice creamy consistency. will be looking into getting other colors.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
KNOXVILLE, TN
I love the shadow stx. Perfect for a bit of color or for a nice gel base for other shadows. Easy to highlight the inner corner with this as well.
Alisha M.
Alisha M.
I'm not a huge fan of shadow Stix but these are really pigmented and once you put it on they don't budge or smear!
Angie M.
Angie M.
Don't like so much shadow sticks but this is pretty good. The colors are pretty. And the packaging is pretty
NISSA R.
NISSA R.
Love this product! Received it in a boxycharm subscription! I love the color they send me "All Day Latte" which is a shimmery berry color. Nice formula and great base shadow. Definitely exploring other products from Beauty For Real.
Kelli M.
Kelli M.
Love the shade I have but did not love how it creased on the eye and wanted to smudge all over the place, highly recommend a primer with this shadow.