BeautySkinBeauty For Real
Lip Revival Tinted Lip Balm - 100% Natural - 28G - Supports Brooke USA -

by Beauty For Real

NATURAL PRODUCT. While parabens may not cause irritation in individuals with normal skin, they can cause skin irritation and contact dermatitis and rosacea in those who suffer with allergies. Made in the USA, this Lip Revival Tinted Lip Balm is paraben and cruelty free, making it perfect for those with sensitive skin and vegans too. RELIEVES CHAPPED LIPS. Penetrating deep into the tissue, castor oil moisturizes and nourishes dry skin with its fatty acids. Formulated with castor oil, this lip balm will relieve your dry, chapped lips and give you something to smile about. SUPPORTS BROOKE CHARITY. To help alleviate the suffering of working equines and support their families on a global scale, 10% of all proceeds raised from the sales of this product will benefit Brooke USA. The good welfare for one horse, donkey or mule will benefit an entire family, creating financial independence, earning money to send children to school and playing a major role in food security. SOFT, SMOOTH LIPS. The nourishing, all-natural formula is full of plant-derived antioxidants that will condition and moisturize, leaving lips hydrated and velvety smooth. Boasting a fresh, lightweight feel and a slim line tube, this Lip Balm is one you will always want in your pocket for a quick application on the go. WEARABLE COLOR CHOICES. Available in nine unique and wearable shades, there is a color to suit every female’s taste. Each shade is named after a Brooke Ambassador and elite equestrian: Ali Brock, Allison Springer, Debbie McDonald, Hannah Selleck, J.J. Tate, Kasey Perry-Glass, Kerensa Muller, Laura Kraut and Sinead Halpen.

NATURAL PRODUCT. While parabens may not cause irritation in individuals with normal skin, they can cause skin irritation and contact dermatitis and rosacea in those who suffer with allergies. Made in the USA, this Lip Revival Tinted Lip Balm is paraben and cruelty free, making it perfect for those with sensitive skin and vegans too.; RELIEVES CHAPPED LIPS. Penetrating deep into the tissue, castor oil moisturizes and nourishes dry skin with its fatty acids. Formulated with castor oil, this lip balm will relieve your dry, chapped lips and give you something to smile about.; SUPPORTS BROOKE CHARITY. To help alleviate the suffering of working equines and support their families on a global scale, 10% of all proceeds raised from the sales of this product will benefit Brooke USA. The good welfare for one horse, donkey or mule will benefit an entire family, creating financial independence, earning money to send children to school and playing a major role in food security.; SOFT, SMOOTH LIPS. The nourishing, all-natural formula is full of plant-derived antioxidants that will condition and moisturize, leaving lips hydrated and velvety smooth. Boasting a fresh, lightweight feel and a slim line tube, this Lip Balm is one you will always want in your pocket for a quick application on the go.; WEARABLE COLOR CHOICES. Available in nine unique and wearable shades, there is a color to suit every female’s taste. Each shade is named after a Brooke Ambassador and elite equestrian - Ali Brock, Allison Springer, Debbie McDonald, Hannah Selleck, J.J. Tate, Kasey Perry-Glass, Kerensa Muller, Laura Kraut and Sinead Halpen.

Anyone else this this lip balm rocks cause I do ?
Do they sell this at Ulta?
Does this dry out your lips at all?
Start your review of Beauty For Real Lip Revival Tinted Lip Balm - 100% Natural - 2.8G - Supports Brooke USA -!
Stephanie M.
Victoria, BC
Beauty For Real Lip Revival Tinted Lip Balm - 100% Natural - 2.8G - Supports Brooke USA - uploaded by Stephanie M.
I recieved this in my ipsy glam bag. I really loved this lip balm! It gave a nice soft tint to my lips, while also feeling nourishing. Plus it's a lip balm and not a lip stick so it's baby friendly! 🎉
Elisabeth K.
Marlton, NJ
Beauty For Real Lip Revival Tinted Lip Balm - 100% Natural - 2.8G - Supports Brooke USA - uploaded by Elisabeth K.
This review is for the shade Hannah, this I found to be so so nice. Was going to wait to open it, but I had a business meeting the other day and wanted something subtle that would keep my lips smooth. I also wanted something that wouldn't get on my teeth! (So embarrassing). I decided to try this out and it was awesome. Some nice color and moisture for my subtle look!! I loved it so much that I bought the Debbie shade. I'll review that when it gets here!
Ashley D.
Marquette, MI
1,000 reviews
Beauty For Real Lip Revival Tinted Lip Balm - 100% Natural - 2.8G - Supports Brooke USA - uploaded by Ashley D.
I like this color and the application is easy. It lasts all day and also keeps your lips hydrated.
Rena B.
Jamaica, NY
Beauty For Real Lip Revival Tinted Lip Balm - 100% Natural - 2.8G - Supports Brooke USA - uploaded by Rena B.
I really like this tinted lip balm it’s so smooth and feel great!!! It really almost feel like a lipstick because the color goes on very smoothly I really like the color Hannah!! This lip balm is really great! Love using it daily!!
Emily W.
Carlinville, IL
I received this is my Ipsy December box and I'm pretty happy with it. It goes on smoothly and the color is very natural and only slightly darker than my natural lip shade. I'm also a fan of the size of the tip, which doesn't put me at risk of drawing around my lips. As a lip balm it's not as moisturizing as I would like.
Kayla G.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty For Real Lip Revival Tinted Lip Balm - 100% Natural - 2.8G - Supports Brooke USA - uploaded by Kayla G.
I adored this color and I had it in the shade Hannah.,♡ it's just such. Lovely color to wear through out the year. Feels beautiful on the lips. And look how cute the bottle is! It has a horse head on it♡
Regan B.
Beauty For Real Lip Revival Tinted Lip Balm - 100% Natural - 2.8G - Supports Brooke USA - uploaded by Regan B.
I tried shade "hannah". I was excited about this one but honestly it's kind of a disappointment, it didn't go on very smooth and the shade hardly looks any different from my natural color :/
RJ F.
Highland, NY
So moisturizing! While not mask proof, the color is sheer and light, giving a tint of color. Packaging is chic. Wonderful for the cold winter months!
Antonella S.
Naperville, IL
Hated it at first but it's growing on me! Love the color, the consistency gets better the more you use it, doesn't stay on too long. But the color is so pretty that I'm ok with that. To me it's not really a balm, so idk if it's really accurately described. It's more of a lipstick IMO.
Samine S.
North Vancouver, BC
Beauty For Real Lip Revival Tinted Lip Balm - 100% Natural - 2.8G - Supports Brooke USA - uploaded by Samine S.
Fantastic! Great fixation and natural color! I love natural make up this lip balm is perfect!